Xbox 360 In An 08 F250

SPL2K

Powerjoke huh? You do know that Ford owns the motors in the Dodges right? The Cummins is the best diesel motor but they put them in trucks that have doors and fenders falling off after 50k miles. :lol:

I'll stick with the Powerstroke in the King Ranch F350. :D

Ya i know ya dodge does have something going wrong with rust ill admit that however i dont think that any fords have one in any pulls yet that dont have a cummins in them

i dont think that any fords have one in any pulls yet that dont have a cummins in them

well...i dont know about that. The only thing mine pulled was show vehicles and loads of MDF from Home Depot. B)

here are my last 2.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

I do like the way the new 08 fords look but just dont like there enignes when they come out with a Cummins in them thats when im going to buy one

im not tryin to turn this into a debate, but ive raced a 250 08 diesel against a 08 2500....and if the engine in the ford is a huge concern with your opinion.....then let me trade it, the ford took the dodge not only off the line, the dodge never got more than within 15 feet of the back bumper...they both started bumper to bumper....i think that dodge is the one who needs to work on their engine, now this may come off like im bein a dick, but i like dodge and ford...but ford has far surpassed dodge imo

EDIT:race was done on closed course

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Attach some toy-haulers to them and let me know what happens

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Attach some toy-haulers to them and let me know what happens

im confident in the same results, the 6.4 is so efficient and loses little to no power from heat while towing, the dual turbos get it off the line like a mofo, and keep it going

there is always goin to be ford>doge dodge>ford

just puttin in some .02

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Well in my opinion...(what do i know??) the ultimate truck would be a Ford F350 with GM truck interior and electronics and a Cummins engine.

I have owned, driven, and worked on them all.

Ford has the best looking and designed truck body.

Chevy has the best interiors and electronics

Dodge has the most Durable engine.

But since I have to choose 1, my plan is an 08 Harley F250 since it will match the Vette. B)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

• 2 years later...

no one has had issues with the power inverter in there installs? Im getting lines in the monitors when I plug the xbox 360 into the power inverter. If I plug it into an extension card to direct power from the building, the lines go away. I have heard many people having the same issue. What power inverter did you use?

Archived