Vehicle: Chevy Blazer LS (1999)

• 2 months later...

i see you asking a lot of questions about build logs and sotm. well this is where i started mine. every day id try and post what im doing and a few pictures(pictures were the hardest part for me to figure out) but just go in this topic, click reply, and then post up what youre doing, what your pictures are of, and of course the pics! good luck with your build, welcome to smd, i love this forum. and all it does for the community

Follow Seth Sharer Designs on Facebook for more frequent updates!

New build coming soon!

20 6.5s wall on two massive drago 5ks

i see you asking a lot of questions about build logs and sotm. well this is where i started mine. every day id try and post what im doing and a few pictures(pictures were the hardest part for me to figure out) but just go in this topic, click reply, and then post up what youre doing, what your pictures are of, and of course the pics! good luck with your build, welcome to smd, i love this forum. and all it does for the community

oh and check out my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/3080-suzuki-sidekick/

(for entering sotm just use the url link on this page. example heres yours http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/199752-vehicle-chevy-blazer-ls-1999/ )

New build coming soon!

so your garage says you did a 140 with your 2 15s? pretty good score man! would you beleive i did that with just 2 8s? in a single cab truck though.

heres a link to my truck http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193659-vehicle-chevrolet-s10-1993/page-2

New build coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Well after i ran all new wire for my highs amp and 0 gauge for future 4kw amp upgrade i did 141.5@50hz on dash and a 142.6@50hz in kick i used a Audio Control idustrial tester Model SA-3050A. For just running a 1000w amp im ok with that. Originaly i was tunning my box to 32hz but ended up around 35hz. Im planning on building a wall in the future so im going to rebuild the box i just built it to have some thump in the trunk.

But i have a couple questions why is it that all the other build in the members build log have the red dot beside the name of there build like whenever your looking through the list of all the builds?

Question number 2 why is it that i can only post 20 pictures to my build log or do i need a uninterupted build log?

Qustion number 3 And i posted it under the member rides and builds is this the correct place?

Question number 4 Whenever i entered the sotm my name was highlighted any reason for that?

20151030_160240_zpsjzy8pnya.jpg

This is what i worked on this weekend. Water pump, fan clutch, and all coolant hoses 2 heater core hoses upper and lower radiator hoses and water pump bypass hose. O yea and the thermostat metal pipe because the stock one was rusted to hell and back

Archived