Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Speaker Tweaker Set Giveaway

A big thanks to Second Skin for being such an integral part of our community here at SMD for so many years! Second Skin FTW!

Well thank you for the shout out snafu, it means a lot to us.

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Four of the Five Winning Sets have been sent out, Swordlordboy1234 when you get a chance hit us up with the shipping details.

Enjoy your winnings guys.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

got my tweakers today.. they look durable well constructed and easy to shape. they have decent weight to them too which per logic should help reduce some vibration.. buying them is a good deal, getting them for free is even better lol

here are the tweakers

thanks second skin and SMD for giving me and others a opportunity to win good quality products

11904688_886870564683207_182230358460496

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Got mine yesterday, just now opening them up. Thanks again!!!

med_gallery_7913_639_916243.jpg

med_gallery_7913_639_27084.jpg

would i be better off applying them some deadner instead of the inner door skin and how well does your double sided sticky tape hold up? Just trying to find the best way to apply these without having to do it again in the future.

Edited by jcarter1885
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

I can't believe I missed this one but I've been busy

Congrats to the winners

Thanks second skin for the contest

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Got mine yesterday, just now opening them up. Thanks again!!!

med_gallery_7913_639_916243.jpg

med_gallery_7913_639_27084.jpg

would i be better off applying them some deadner instead of the inner door skin and how well does your double sided sticky tape hold up? Just trying to find the best way to apply these without having to do it again in the future.

Our Double Sided Sticky tape holds up very well, or you can use super glue (I use Gorilla Glue) to apply them. You should have some vibration dampener on the door skin ( And some Luxury liner Pro of CCF) and then these on top depending on how much room you have. The video on this thread is helpful to install.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

468x60.png