Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Speaker Tweaker Set Giveaway

Second Skin Speaker Tweaker Set Giveaway

Second Skin is having a product giveaway this week for forum members. Have you always wanted to check out our awesome Speaker Tweakers? Well here is your chance; Second Skin will be giving away at least three sets of Speaker Tweakers to forum members who post a picture of their ride and a short message. All you have to do to be eligible to win is:

1. Be a forum member of SMD (Current Member or Sign Up Now)

2. Post a picture of the vehicle you plan to use the Speaker Tweakers in, along with a brief message on this current thread.

3. Visit our website at www.secondskinaudio.com and check out our products.

4. Give one of our social media pages a like/follow/tweet:

FB: https://www.facebook.com/SecondSkinAudioLLC

IG: https://instagram.com/second_skin_audio_insulation/

TW: https://twitter.com/deadener_dealer

***Bonus Time***

If we get more than 25 COMPLETE entries on the forum we will bump the giveaway from 3 sets of Speaker Tweakers up to 5 sets of Speaker Tweakers....YES 5 WINNERS POSSIBLE!!!

Giveaway entry period is from Today 8/3/2015 to Sunday 8/9/2015 at midnight Arizona Time. On 8/10/2015 all the COMPLETED entries will be put inside a box and randomly drawn for a set of Second Skin Speaker Tweakers. Any winner(s) that are outside of the continental US (Lower 48 states) will be responsible for the shipping of the free product themselves. If the winner is outside of Lower US and does not want to pay the shipping, a new winner will be chosen in their place. We will try our best to announce the winners by 8/11/2015 on the forums and the social media pages.

11737806_1039528726058120_20903314412213

Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions

• NO PURCHASE TO ENTER OR WIN.

• The promotion begins and ends on the dates and times specified in the linked announcement for the promotion (e.g., the post on our Facebook page, forum posts, and emails.)

• We are offering a prize to one or more randomly drawn individuals who enter the promotion by the promotion’s end date or time. See the linked announcement for prize details and number of winners.

• You must be 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. Limit one entry per person per social media or customer account.

• You may enter the promotion via the entry methods described in the announcement. To participate, review the linked announcement for this promotion and follow the instructions there to enter.

• Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.

• Our and our affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates are not eligible to participate. Forum Admins and Moderators ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to participate or win. If you are part of the forum back end, do not enter the contest!!!

• Winners will be notified as specified in the linked announcement for the promotion within 3 days of the end of the promotion.

• We reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.

• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or SMD.

• By entering the promotion you agree that we and our affiliates, and Facebook, will have no liability, and will be held harmless from and against any liability or loss, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, for all matters related to your acceptance, possession, experience with, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the promotion.

• The sponsor of the promotion is the Second Skin affiliate that manages the page or site running the promotion.

Edited by Second Skin
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

0502151320a.jpg

I have actually been looking into purchasing a set of these to add into my front doors behind my PRV Neos. I've heard only good things about them and I am interested in giving them a shot. More than likely would buy a second set to add behind my Crescendo PWX6s in my rear doors. On top of the double layer of Shok Mat on the inside of the door skins I'm sure these would more than help my midbass range.

Edited by sebringR/T
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

my benz!

It would be awesome to try them out with my audison voce front stage :) already have fully deadened doors with second skin pro. this would be a nice add on :)

facebook and instagram liked!!

IMG_7989_zpsw9rl64e8.jpg

Edited by Bump4life
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Hell yeah would love to try these speakers tweakers out in the Pimpala (stole the name)

20150716_124840_zps8ycwi1ph.jpg

Liked on FB

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Nice entries, keep them coming in, we would really like to give all 5 sets out!!!!

FINAL ENTRY LIST HERE (Updated 8-10-15):

1. sebringR/T

2. Bump4life

3. Keith77

4. reedal

5. knowledge

6. tboorn

7. Joseph Chambers

8. Swordlordboy1234

9. Myst_erious

10. MrDeeBeez

11. sphinxbccp

12. Mtnbikecrazy55

13. DevinG.

14. xpoppadaddyx

15. jcarter1885

16. LoudBimmer

17. Miguels

18. mrclm

19. tommy boy

20. rockFord_Expedition

21. bolanarthhighlands

22. 99GPGTX

23. aew93

24. Mustang_550

THANK YOU TO ALL THE ENTRIES,

I Will talk to Ken, Owner of Second Skin, and see if I can still giveaway 5 sets (instead of 3) since we had a pretty good turn out on the thread!!! Thanks for your time and keep enjoying those sweet rides.The winners will be announced here and on our social media pages by tomorrow morning!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Second Skin For The Win!!!

Edited by Second Skin

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Already have you guys liked on Instagram and Facebook, check the website regularly afraid to push the checkout button. Not sure if I'll be able to respond promptly next week when the winners are chosen if I happen to get lucky (due to shipboard things), so how long will you guys wait for a response from the winners?

7CF98FE0-CC14-4260-9102-1DD220371F86_zps

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

We will give winners at least 2 weeks or so before we are forced to pick another winner. But in cases like this where you told us in advance we would wait until you are back in communication. Good Luck to you and all entries.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png

Much appreciated. Should be back the following week for sure in the chance I'm unable to access the site next week. Thank you for being awesome! ;)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

would love to try them on my acura tsx, with my RE xxx neo's. you guys have a great product as i have seconskin on my other vehicle. paged liked on Facebook.

IMG_20150608_014636_zpst6fqmjko.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.