Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Speaker Tweaker Set Giveaway

when i get photobucket to work for me i will post up and do my rare semi annual facebook login

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

would love to try these out on my front doors, currently running a set of Focal P-165 V30 and i love the way they sound. Ive been needing to do more to make them sound as good as they possibly could!

20150415_201317_zpss3j5oso7.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

This is my jeep:

11350417_10205744000411895_5051667453443

I have everything for the build ( see my sig ) but I just want to buy some of your luxury liner pro and overkill pro.. I want to do everything at once. I've liked your page on FB..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT

Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way

Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 

Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable

Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120mil
DSP: AudioControl DM 810

Project Build Log

Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.

Cool Video Showing Off Speaker Tweakers
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Hey Ken and Second Skin.. Id love to give them a shot! The rest of my products are awesome. Already left reviews on the site as well.

image.jpg2_zpsnabajvzw.jpg

image.jpg1_zpseyxrb4fm.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsyjvkhupm.jpg

image.jpg10_zpsunqkjmlc.jpg

image.jpg16_zpsieagjucx.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Followed on Instagram.

I'm sore a lot and will have to save the money and have some help, but when I have my stage put in, these would be awesome! Thanks for the chance!

I have a 2004 Trailblazer LS

2e4032c9-97a7-4bf9-94f6-05ab82d5b07c_zps

... no leaking, just a wash. Those previous stains are from a 1995 Jeep though :aggressive::lol:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry

"Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call a see-worthy. S-E-E, see with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this, this is like my little window to the world, and every minute's a different show. Now I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel, I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require an explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight-pack, you may get the sixteen-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors, that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land-locked, I'll tell you that. So where do you want out?" ~Waking Life

Bump for more entries, we would really like to give out 5 sets of these instead of just the 3!!!! Easy entry and a great product for FREE!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

I have a pair of Rockford Fosgate power 6x8's that these would go behind. would love to give these a shot in my 2006 Ford Fivehundred! thanks for the awesome giveaway! liked on facebook.

IMG_15411.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

IMG_20150806_172542_zps7bbyslg1.jpg

My Tacoma, I was in the process of installing a couple 10s but have gotten side tracked. So far I put in an alpine touch screen, Polk momo 6x9s and Polk mm 6.5s. Whenever I get back to working on it I'll be putting in an alpine 4 channel along with an alpine 1000 watt mono for the 10s. This is my daily driver so I've been trying to keep it simple and clean, these would help with that!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Liked on fb, here's my new car that I'll be flying out to Cleveland and driving home this Sunday!

09A00AAB-3882-4644-91E3-2712570E74EE_zps

P.s thanks for doing the giveaway!!

Edited by Mtnbikecrazy55
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback