there is misinformation in there but I'm just going to leave it alone.

Op do your own homework on lipo's and I would stay away from a 3s till you gain some experience as it will make the vehicle very hard to drive.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Finally finished upgrading/repairing mine and getting it back to working correctly. Previous owner used way too much aluminum and stuff was just all bent and out of whack. I had to replace the transmission case, front bulkhead, casters, steering knuckles, steering hubs, all a-arms, shock towers, and both skid plates. My car is now mostly RPM plastic with a couple aluminum parts. Drives well now though!!

Yes the body is cut to shit, I am waiting on some extended body mounts before I replace this body. The tires are too big to fit without hitting the body. It was pretty rough anyway so I just cut it for now.

695BA941-9A81-4D5B-AA01-2208D39D00F7_zps

35B4CF1F-69FD-4175-BA9F-084E8FC2E024_zps

9AC9630D-FB77-496A-9E69-C56AF51AAF45_zps

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I have run nitro for about 9 years. I have had 2 revo 3.3's and I love them. They are a pain in the ass at the same time. If I was starting fresh and getting in the hobby today, I would definitely go electric since the available technology is far better than it was when I had to chose which way to go.

Best of luck to you.

I have run nitro for about 9 years. I have had 2 revo 3.3's and I love them. They are a pain in the ass at the same time. If I was starting fresh and getting in the hobby today, I would definitely go electric since the available technology is far better than it was when I had to chose which way to go.

Best of luck to you.

At the end of the day, I ended up going electric. Just going to be a lot easier for me to get into.

Archived