August 2015 SOTM - Sponsored by - Skar Audio - Enter to Win a Monoblock amp, 4 channel amp & 2 12s!!

The Skar gear has arrived ‼️

The thee sets of coaxials should be here Monday to make everything groove nice and smooth.

Wish I could post a pic of everything here

You can post a pic of it here.

You need to use an image hosting site (I prefer imgur) the copy the link and paste it here.

You want the bb code if you use imgur.

Aaahhh no shit, never knew that thanks for the tip I appreciate it!

• 2 months later...

What's up my peoples!!

Well it took quite awhile for me to get the install done but it's finished?‼️‼️‼️

It was really hard finding the time to do it while soccer season was in play with the kids. I ended up selling the 12s because it just wasn't going to work out whatsoever hauling the kids and gear around... So out of loyalty to Skar and Steve I reinvested the $$ into Skar. Shane sent me some Ma8s for the T-line horn box I built and man ohhh man it is PURE thunder, people swear I have more than 8s ..the look on their faces is priceless ? Lol.

Anyways, I have a shit ton of pics of the build and a video I just did and is being uploaded right now to my YouTube channel. I'll be back in a bit to upload the video link and all the pics.

I'd like to thank you all for the support it meant a lot to me & a BIG Thank you to my brothers Steve Kevin & Shane, me and the kids are super thankful... Skar FTW??❤️‼️‼️

Archived