Can you elaborate on "hints" 1 & 2 please? As to why? 4 I've always known I should do but, meh.

Hint 1: I'm no expert, but it has something to do with minimizing the vapors you create while pumping. From what I gather, vapors force the fuel out of the hose and into your tank, and the hose actually acts as a return path. So if you're pumping gung-ho fast, you're agitating the fuel in your tank already, causing vapor, which then gets sucked back into the ground. Basically, it's metering what you supposedly put in. I'm no expert on that one, but it seems to work for me. It just sucks when it's 30 below and i'm holding the trigger half-way.

Hint 2: Since fuel is stored underground, it remains cool. The colder the ground, the denser the fuel. As it gets warmer it expands... so if you're filling up when it's super hot, your "gallon" may not be an actual gallon.

Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry

"Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call a see-worthy. S-E-E, see with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this, this is like my little window to the world, and every minute's a different show. Now I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel, I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require an explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight-pack, you may get the sixteen-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors, that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land-locked, I'll tell you that. So where do you want out?" ~Waking Life

Interesting. I've never heard that before. I'll keep it in mind. Appreciate the elaboration.

Anytime. Hopefully it helps you out!

Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry

"Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call a see-worthy. S-E-E, see with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this, this is like my little window to the world, and every minute's a different show. Now I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel, I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require an explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight-pack, you may get the sixteen-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors, that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land-locked, I'll tell you that. So where do you want out?" ~Waking Life

With gas prices being horrible as shit i've been thinking i should get one. But i dont think i've ridden enough to do that. Looks good though sometimes you can get some killer deals on bikes and there already not as expensive as cars

if you plan on buying the bike with the intent of saving on gas, youre doing it wrong. just the maintenance will offset the saving on fuel.. tires go out every 3 to 6 thousand miles. have to clean and lube the chain every 500 miles. riding gear is expensive. im well over 1k in riding gear and im not fully geared

bikes are for people who likes them and enjoys them. not for saving fuel

I just read about all that stuff a few weeks ago. Nice choice, I have a 05 zx6r bike stock. Love it and is absolutely fast as shit. Only thing I plan on doing to mine is put a slip on it and drop some teeth on the back sprocket.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

With gas prices being horrible as shit i've been thinking i should get one. But i dont think i've ridden enough to do that. Looks good though sometimes you can get some killer deals on bikes and there already not as expensive as cars

if you plan on buying the bike with the intent of saving on gas, youre doing it wrong. just the maintenance will offset the saving on fuel.. tires go out every 3 to 6 thousand miles. have to clean and lube the chain every 500 miles. riding gear is expensive. im well over 1k in riding gear and im not fully geared

x2 on this, it isn't cheaper.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

ha ha, whats up g??

as far as being cooler....lol, not happening! I used to BAKE on the way home from work in the 100 degree days. black asphalt, 1447cc motor rumbling between your legs, black leather jacket, full face helmet......yea, did it for fuel and fun, definitely NOT to cool down!

Stay safe on that sucka, sucka. wheel side down, and the biggest thing to watch for is EVERYONE else....nobody pays attention to bikes anymore:/

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Plus all the other shit you are supposed to do once a year like a coolant flush, plugs, valve adjustments every 10k miles and other odds and ends stuff a lot neglect to do.

Also if you are in a place that gets cold during the winter you need to winterize it every year too.

I miss having a bike :(

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Interesting gas tips. I'll have to try that Thursday lol.

I didn't get the bike to save on gas. Just got it to ride with my pops. More of a bonding thing. I was a knuckle head growing up so I didn't get along with my dad. We just started talking and getting along. (Within the last 3 years) my dad rides a lot so I figured riding with him would be a good thing for the both of us. I wanted a cruiser but the price on this bike was screaming my name lol. Matt bro you don't have a "bike" you sir have a rocket on wheels. Lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived