I've been wanting a motorcycle for many years. Really a cruiser. But now that ive grown up enough, I found a deal I couldn't pass up. Got myself a 2003 Kawasaki zx6r 636. Not a very fat people friendly bike but oh well. Gives me a better reason to shed a few pounds lol. I hear a lot of people saying 600 are not good bla bla bla. But this bike has plenty power for me. Has some upgrades. Cams sprockets chain and some other stuff. However it needs a side fairing and a front. Which were ordered today. Once those get here I think I'm going to paint the bike white. Anyway just thought I'd show off my new toy.

IMG_20150721_192114.jpg

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMG_20150730_202101.jpg

/Rant

With gas prices being horrible as shit i've been thinking i should get one. But i dont think i've ridden enough to do that. Looks good though sometimes you can get some killer deals on bikes and there already not as expensive as cars

I feel you on the gas. I put damn near 100$ in my Tahoe every Thurs. Its killing me lol. I have a little cavalier but no ac I'd rather pay more in gas and have ac lmao. I thought having abike would be cooler nope hot as shit still. May be something to do with my helmet. But def not as cool as I thought it would be hahaha. But my real purpose of getting the bike is to ride with my pops.. He's gonna be moving from southern Cali back up north so I gotta get a little experience.

/Rant

I'm glad I'm not putting $100 a week in gas in my Tahoe. It only takes me ~$65 from when the gas light comes on. And that's putting in "plus" instead of "regular". Octane shit confuses the hell out of me so I chose the middle ground, and since I started doing that the Tahoe feels like it runs smoother.

Congrats on the purchase though. I intend to get a bike too one day. But I like to speed so that could be dangerous for me also.

I might be a little off with 100 but no less than $85. I put chevron gas... but my Tahoe is also a 97 4x4 with 230k still runs great, I think I get about 12 mpg lol may get 13 now that ibtook my insane heavy chinese rims off lmao

Just checked my bank. I put 87.40 and still has a 1/4 tank of gas lol

/Rant

Yeah speeding could be an issue. I had to wait 6 years, now that I think I've grown up a little I think I'll be safe lmao.

/Rant

I have a Trailblazer, so I sorta feel your pain on the gas issue.

Here's some tips the next time you're at the gas station:

Never use the pump trigger holder-thingy. Instead, hold it down halfway, or even a quarter of the way.

Hint 2: When it's coldest outside is the best time to fuel up. Might be hard in Cali, I used to live there myself, but you could always go at night.

Hint 3: If you see a fuel truck at the station pumping fuel in, chose another destination. You might get unwanted dirt and such being moved around by the fuel being put in the ground.

Hint 4: Try not to let your fuel dip below the half-way mark.

Those tricks seem to work for me. I always buy Conoco gas as well, I find it to be less watered down. And the cold tip works for me part of the season because it snows where I am.

Cool bike. The last time I tried riding a 2-wheeler, I ended up on my ass. I was too young. I need to learn, though I love 4-wheelers.

Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry

"Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call a see-worthy. S-E-E, see with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this, this is like my little window to the world, and every minute's a different show. Now I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel, I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require an explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight-pack, you may get the sixteen-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors, that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land-locked, I'll tell you that. So where do you want out?" ~Waking Life

Archived