I can't find it now but I remember reading somewhere about those gas hints and none of them actually work, or its so insignificant it doesn't matter. But like I said I can't find it now.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Well shit thanks for crushing my hopes lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I got a new HD Road King last year. Love the thing. Have about 8k miles on it.

The MSF or equivalent classes aren't a waste of time. You'll generally learn at least a couple things if it's your first time in the class. Take it with your bike, not theirs.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I got a new HD Road King last year. Love the thing. Have about 8k miles on it.

The MSF or equivalent classes aren't a waste of time. You'll generally learn at least a couple things if it's your first time in the class. Take it with your bike, not theirs.

Nice! Now that I've grown up after I get riding down and I'm rich I want a road king lol. Yeah I'm gonna take the class for sure. I've never heard anyone say it was pointless or they didn't learn anything.

/Rant

I just read about all that stuff a few weeks ago. Nice choice, I have a 05 zx6r bike stock. Love it and is absolutely fast as shit. Only thing I plan on doing to mine is put a slip on it and drop some teeth on the back sprocket.

my bike has some extra performance stuff. Different cams sprockets and stuff like that. But I think I'm gonna go back to stock sprocket until I'm a little more experienced. My bike likes to try to lift up. I was told that goimg back to the the stock sprocket will help eleminate that a little.

/Rant

You just need to learn to roll on the throttle smoothly and work the clutch smoothly so you don't lift the front end.

Even a stock zx6r will rip the front end up off the ground no problem.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Nice! Now that I've grown up after I get riding down and I'm rich I want a road king lol. Yeah I'm gonna take the class for sure. I've never heard anyone say it was pointless or they didn't learn anything.

Those MSF classes save lives, seriously. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sounds like you are past your wild days and into the "self control" phase of your life, that's good. Crotch rockets are unkind to people who don't have good self control.

Here are a couple things to keep in mind while riding:

1. If you wouldn't do something in your car, don't do it on your bike.

2. Assume that everyone else can't see you, and the ones that can are trying to kill you.

3. Your tires have enough traction to brake or swerve, but not both at the same time. Braking is usually the better of the two.

4. Go out in a parking lot and practice your emergency stops and your slow speed turns. You should be able to stop very quickly w/o locking up the rear wheel and should be able to crank the handle bars all the way to stops in a turn.

I really miss my bike :-(

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

I just read about all that stuff a few weeks ago. Nice choice, I have a 05 zx6r bike stock. Love it and is absolutely fast as shit. Only thing I plan on doing to mine is put a slip on it and drop some teeth on the back sprocket.

my bike has some extra performance stuff. Different cams sprockets and stuff like that. But I think I'm gonna go back to stock sprocket until I'm a little more experienced. My bike likes to try to lift up. I was told that goimg back to the the stock sprocket will help eleminate that a little.

It probably has a bigger sprocket on it, making it easier to stand up. I want to remove teeth, make it faster lol. I can get the front wheel up in first with or without the clutch. Have a hard time getting it up in second with the clutch though, no chance without. Don't really care about wheelies to much to be honest.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm