Just like the topic says what are you currently reading?

Whether it be a good article online, a book, a comic book, a magazine or any other type of reading material post it.

Also try not to be judgmental as people have many interest including some you may not share or may possibly be offended by.

Currently I am reading the autobiography of Malcolm X.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I just read the latest brad Taylor book.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i really enjoy reading. im not currently reading anything but you reminded me that i should pick up a book and do some reading. Ive read a few bographies, some historical things. I like star trek books, fan fiction.

Anybody have any sugesetions for biographies i should read?

American Sniper again. Easy read.....entertaining, interesting, and god damn that dude was crazy in the best way possible!! Lol

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I just read the latest brad Taylor book.

A Brad Taylor fan? Nice. My favorite was Vince Flynn but he passed away. Kinda the same genre.

I just finished a Steven King, a David Baldacci before that, Harlan Coban right now. I read a lot of novels. Oh and I read The Girl on The Train on vacation.

Archived