When you're the only person on an elevator and it finally gets to your floor, so you're ready to walk off as the doors open but there are people standing right in front of it blocking you, looking at you like what the hell are you doing trying to get off, we're trying to get on!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

speed limit on highway is like 80miles/h..people usually drive around 40mp/h..witch is just plain stupidity..

yesterday i was bumping my system..not loud tho..and when i got to a gas station there was a couple of cop cars, just waiting..so i stop at the gas station, get me some

gas(note the price for 1 liter is 1,3)

and when i return i find one of the cop checking my damn car..so i asked him what his buissness was..he said then he was checking for suspicious drugs..

so in that upsetting moment i tipped him off, like he wasnt there, got in my car, started it and i drove with that little music i had..guess what..these fuckers came right behind me saying that he would like to pull me over.. in my damn house..Nope i said..closed the gate and went in my house..

(NOTE: i live in a street nearby the police station..also the police station is located like 60meters south of me..(there are some cops that are total assholes most of the time))

God i couldn't imagine living that close to a police station

was out walking and saw two trucks parked.. the first truck was right on the sign the second one a few feet behind..maybe im reading it wrong but i think the sign says no stopping any time

11855672_887754177928179_471434676673753

11902532_887754187928178_174112444423198

When people have to rush down the freeway to get where they need to go "to be there on time". Riding you ass so you can go faster so they can make up "to make up time". After driving NY to FL numerous times over the years, doing 80, 85 mph only shaves off about 5-6 min for every hour driven- something like that.

Why speed to make up -say....a 7 minute deficit, why not just leave 7 minutes early??? Come on, we are all guilty of fiddle farting around when we should have used that pre-drive time more constructively.

Trust me, it took a while to getting used to leaving the house with a few minutes of cushion.

Yup, I have no sympathy for excessive speeders. You're going to have to move around me to get pass me!

-Frank

driving the PowerStroke we bought for a few days....

it makes me SO FUCKING MAD when DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS with little bitty cars park infront of the only two diesel pumps at the gas station I always go to. Not to fuel, just parking to go inside and get a drink.

last year when I had my blue 6.0, I would back up as close as I could to reach the diesel pump, usually right above peoples bumpers. fuck those assholes.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

People driving in the left lane on the highway doing less than the speed limit and the right lane is completely empty.

Frustrating, absolutely frustrating.

Fuck, I hear people in my area are getting hefty tickets for doing that

Then again I caught myself doing it the other day....so what can I say.

People driving in the left lane on the highway doing less than the speed limit and the right lane is completely empty.

Frustrating, absolutely frustrating.

Fuck, I hear people in my area are getting hefty tickets for doing that

Then again I caught myself doing it the other day....so what can I say.

no pass, no left.

get THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY....

Archived