Second Skin Audio

depends on what the rattles are. I dont think second skin sells the rattle pad anymore but you could use overkill or overkill pro instead. A good base package would be a sheet of overkill or overkill pro and the 10sq ft of dampliefer. That would run you 65 bucks + shipping

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

My wife's Dodge Avenger was the same exact way....HORRIBLE.....Check out this video of us putting some sweet Second Skin products. I used the B Stock because it is just as great as the A Stock. For my wifes car I ended up using a full 40 lb box on trunk, doors, and floor along with 6 sheets of Luxury Liner Pro on the Trunk, Doors and Floor. There is a WORLD of difference in her car now.......definitely worth all the time and effort. Second Skin For The Win!!!

Sorry I didn't make a video for the rest of the car, kind of a lot of work ripping everything out and installing the product, but well worth it.

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

You need way more than Over Kill, The Avenger is a tin can of echoing rattles...full treatment is what I suggest. If you get 40 lb B Stock it is 224.95 plus at least 4 sheets of Luxury Liner Pro at 209.99 and Spray adhesive is 15.99. 2 sheets of Over Kill for the door panels at 39.86.You are at about $490.79.....keep in mind we do have a holiday sale coming up in 2 weeks so you would probably be able to save 40-60 dollars then too. Good Luck with your build.

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

That's the way to go... That's pretty cheap for butyl based dampener. There are cheaper ones on the market, but they are cement based and do not hold up as good as the butyl based stuff. Wish I would of known that before I bought my stuff... Learned after I purchased 100FT³ of fat mat rattletrap XXX which is not butyl based.

Even beware of the word Butyl "based", a lot of companies use that when they are still using cheap fillers and just starting with a little bit of butyl. You want to see the companies say "high butyl content" and "no cheap fillers" as we do at Second Skin, if they shy away from words like that, then they are covering up there true quality.

But yes our B Stock Damplifier and Damplifier pro is offered at a sweet discount for dampers on a budget, and just like I say in the video "if it's good enough to go in my car than it is good enough for most cars out there". Cosmetic flaws that don't affect the performance of the high quality product B)

Second Skin For The Win!!!

468x60.png