FI BTL On Bc3500 Help!

What you're going to have to do when you get a hold of a DD1, is:

A: Find your loudest clean signal from the HU to the front door speakers and where you're hooking the LOC on. The quieter of the two will be your HU max.

B: Set each side of the LOC gain to their clean loudest with HU at it's max clean.

C: Then set amp gain with the last two at their max clean. If you're using the Remote knob for the amp, make sure the remote is turned all the way up first, then set the gain on the amp to max clean. Make sure subsonic is turned all the way down to 10, bass boost to 0, LPF set to 250, phase at 0, output set to master.

What LOC are you using? Or are you saying the OEM radio has RCA preouts?

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_142LOC80/Scosche-LOC80.html?tp=2001&awcp=1t1&awcr=30250743203&awdv=c&awkw=%2bscosche+%2bloc80&awmt=b&awnw=g

this is the LOC

I meant to say my HU is powering just front speakers and is somehow amplified to 10v from what ive read online, and my rear speakers and oem non-bose sub is powered by a trunk amp

It's that cheap ass Scoche loc, your using its garbage. I'd use AudioControl the LC2i with your system.

I recently installed a LC6i in my wifes car, and AC is still the same quality it was in the 90s.

Archived