Sundown Audio

Audison Voch 5.1K, Yay or Nay?

Rck'nRF

wtf the amp has a positive for battery input, negative ground input, and a positive for cap input???? 2 positive and 1 ground input, never seen that before.

amp looks pretty nice though, class A, class AB, and class D all in one chassis, pretty neat sq monster potentially

wtf the amp has a positive for battery input, negative ground input, and a positive for cap input???? 2 positive and 1 ground input, never seen that before.

amp looks pretty nice though, class A, class AB, and class D all in one chassis, pretty neat sq monster potentially

:good:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do Rockford amps have crappy volume with no bass knob?

The old RF amps 301s to 801s didnt have a bass punch control without the knob. The newer style RF amps have controls on the amp or by remote.

By the ear ometer in my younger years I agree they sounded louded and better with the remote.

If you havent got it yet, send me the info so I can get it

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

How do Rockford amps have crappy volume with no bass knob?

when i first installed my RF 1000BD, i turned gain up to full after

hardly getting any bass, an still it sucked worse than my junk 'Duel 300watt amp', i emailed the guy i bought it from stating i want a prompt return on my money because i felt like i was maybe getting 120watts max!..then i went back to looking over the situation and said

"shit, i didn't even hook up the remote"! I turned gain back down, installed remote bass, turned 1/4 ways up, put a bass beat

on and i couldn't believe the rich powerful bass,i then continued to turn up bass knob and then had a eargasm!

$450? If it's legit, I'll buy it.

Can you tell me everything that is supposed to be included for this amp yurvalintine?

I DO NOT wish to sell anything' non working or missing'!

I don't operate like that and don't want to learn such either..

Pretty sure I just need the amp itself? An owner's manual or whatever would be cool...but I'm thinking that's a slim chance.

As for the bass knob....whatever it is I don't even want it.

Archived