A while back someone posted about a GPS system that you put on your wheels. I forget what its called but if someone steals your car or rims, you can track them wherever they go.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

I had Lo jack installed in my laptop, good thing I did. My house was broken into by two tweakers. They thankfully took the laptop home and I reported it stolen to lojack. they sent my laptop a signal and it was over from there. every key stroke was logged and they could see what he was doing on my computer, he deleted all my pics and my operating system and installed a new one, guy thought he was tight when he used his credit card to buy windows vista and they had his home address. next day warrant was issued and dude and his buddy got 4 years state time. got my laptop back but not my wifes 10k in coins and jewlery. Its funny the tweekers even told the cops who they sold the gold to and the cops didnt pursue it. they said we dont have time to go after principles we got the primaries.. WTF.... big city I guess.

Lo jack did send me emails every 4 days if my computer didnt access the internet just to let me know incase i didnt realize my laptop had been taken.. best 100 dollar investment for 3 years I have ever made. without that software I would have never knew who broke in and probably would have blamed people that had nothing to do with it.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

not sure why the other guy was paying monthly. mines came with my vehicle, i had to send a copy of my title to Lo-Jack and they took care of the rest. All i need to do is call in that my car has been stolen, and they will activate the system to find my vehicle. No extra fees...

-An alarm with a KILL SWITCH that you USE EVERY TIME will be the best bet to keep your vehicle from being stolen. If its towed, that kill switch won't matter, but with lojack you can find it.

I wasn't paying monthly if you are referring to me. When they sent me an e-mail asking about renewing it, I said no. I already had it removed.

I had Lo jack installed in my laptop, good thing I did. My house was broken into by two tweakers. They thankfully took the laptop home and I reported it stolen to lojack. they sent my laptop a signal and it was over from there. every key stroke was logged and they could see what he was doing on my computer, he deleted all my pics and my operating system and installed a new one, guy thought he was tight when he used his credit card to buy windows vista and they had his home address. next day warrant was issued and dude and his buddy got 4 years state time. got my laptop back but not my wifes 10k in coins and jewlery. Its funny the tweekers even told the cops who they sold the gold to and the cops didnt pursue it. they said we dont have time to go after principles we got the primaries.. WTF.... big city I guess.

Lo jack did send me emails every 4 days if my computer didnt access the internet just to let me know incase i didnt realize my laptop had been taken.. best 100 dollar investment for 3 years I have ever made. without that software I would have never knew who broke in and probably would have blamed people that had nothing to do with it.

That's because it doesn't generate revenue. Cops would rather give you a ticket for not making a complete stop at a stop sign (1 MPH) at a 4 way with no one else in sight than they would to pursue even 25k in stolen goods. I know more than 1 person that had their house broken into and guns stolen, found the guns on Facebook pics./profiles from narrowing down whodunit and showed police, they didn't care one bit, didn't pursue at all even though it was firearms. Doesn't matter if filed a burglary report, would be a felony, other stuff stolen, doesn't matter. Don't wear your seatbelt and they care and will give a ticket, get guns stolen that in the wrong hands can end someones life and it doesn't matter because it doesn't generate revenue.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived