Fear The Walking Dead

Late to the party... This is pre-walking dead? How the virus came to be?

Yeah the prequel

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

With the military showing up im really interested to see some shit start poppin off. Wonder if they are gonna start taking random test subjects? Or maybe start killing everyone they think is infected....

Alriiiiiiight, Mr badass with the shotgun won me over for the show.

And hot school mom's stupid fucking daughter needs to get eaten real quick, she's gonna cost some people's lives before she does is my bet though.

EDIT: You know what, both her kids need to go, the junky is pissing me off. So is the gun hating pussy dad.

in WD it's usually the weak characters that turn out to be the most badass so I will give the currently annoying characters some time. But yes, currently they are all annoying pussies.

WD season 1 and 2 were the worst ones, then it got much better, season 2 made me stop watching, then someone said it was really good (Season 3 and up), so I came back pleasantly surprised.

I say give it a little more time.

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even know this was here.

It was really hard to sit through the first two episodes of FTWD. I found all seasons of WD to be good. I guess I didn't have the lul that a lot of you did with Seasons 1 and 2. You have to have some sort of back history on everyone, to find out who they are, and what they're capable of, or where they came from, and with all of the chaos going on that has to be brought forth some how. So I though it was certainly all relevant. BUT, I certainly thought Season 3 till present have been very riveting! My understanding is that Season 6 is supposed to be the best most intense yet. They need a Maggie nude scene though! Oh sorry did I type that out loud? :peewall:

As far as FTWD, I think it's going to get better. It does seem choppy and thrown together though. I think you're starting to see a lot of things unfold though. I did not get to watch last night, I was out with the family, but I'll catch up on it tonight, but each week is revealing more and more, and it's only a matter of time before these people behind the fences start getting out and away from the military who are supposed to be "protecting them in the safe zone" when what they're really doing is plucking them off one by one. Just my thoughts.

October 11th life begins again though!! WOOT!! DVR is set!

Archived