Verizon is probably the BEST coverage around here, but unless you want to get coverage in the mountains or the dunes, they all have pretty similar city coverage. At home or work they should all be pretty much the same.

Ya bro, my main conceren is the acutal hard ware (the phone)

I dont know what to pay, for what phone ?! Ive had a iphone since inception, but, fuck me they are expensive !?!!!!?!!!

You know my current situation, where im not poor, i dont really wanna make a bad desicion either.

Verizon is probably the BEST coverage around here, but unless you want to get coverage in the mountains or the dunes, they all have pretty similar city coverage. At home or work they should all be pretty much the same.

Ya bro, my main conceren is the acutal hard ware (the phone)

I dont know what to pay, for what phone ?! Ive had a iphone since inception, but, fuck me they are expensive !?!!!!?!!!

You know my current situation, where im not poor, i dont really wanna make a bad desicion either.

Yeah....I'm with you. I could use a new phone....bank account seems to disagree though.

Most companies will let you finance the phone with zero interest.

I pay $30 a month for my 6+ 128gb.

Sure it's an expensive phone either way but $30 a month is way easier to choke down than $1000 all at once for a phone.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If u like Android go the nexus 6. Powerhouse of a phone. If u can but the phone at signing. The financing I found out after being lead on that u pay the full amount and then some instead of the "preferred price". I only have experience with US Cellular and I'm happy with them for the most part. Idk if u have it out there though. Nexus also gets push updates straight from Google so it doesn't have to go thru each carrier like Samsung or any other Android developer. Good luck whatever you choose. If u go Samsung good luck with any warranty claim. I'm quite bitter with them. They bricked my s5 after I sent it in to fix the charge port and cover but denied the claim due to water damage which I partially sent it in for. Also scrapped my $60 glass screen protector and wouldn't refund or offer me something in return. So sorry just had to throw that out there. That's y I went to nexus. Couldn't be happier. Gf has a iPhone 6 plus and loves it. I do kinda like it even tho I can't stand apple.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers