Welp, after 12 years of a company phone, they are now making my work phone, non personal. Work related only.

I havent bought a cell phone in a decade, nor even been in a cell phone company building.

I do like my verizon coverage ive had with my work phone, BUT, what phone does everyone recommend?

Please no pissing matches, i just need some heads up, like i said, its been a decade since ive even cared about a personal cell phone.

TIA

I personally love my HTC One m9. I've had it since may I think, it's pretty dang fast, and has a lot of nice features. Also it has an IR blaster in the end of it, so messing with people's tv's is fun :D and it comes in handy if you lose your remote. The speakers on the front are pretty dang loud, and I personally really like the headphones that come with it.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

If you go with Verizon make sure you get the loyalty rate. After a decade of using Verizon, they finally cut my rate in half. It's nice to pay $65 instead of $130. $65/month is what most cell phone carries charge anyway, so Verizon to me were just "catching up" so I would not leave.

-Frank

I like my iPhone 6. Have had an iPhone for a while. I love the availability of apps and the compatibility with damn near everything. Namely the 80PRS I (and you too right?) use. I actually have an older iPod touch that I keep constantly connected, doesn't leave the car except to update, and then plug in my phone to the second USB port when I want Pandora.

Not sure if you're asking about carriers or not, but I have Verizon, and I'm happy. I heard T-Mobile is pretty good price-wise, but not sure about the coverage/reliability.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Probably best to ask around where you live/travel. I've been with Verizon for a while now, was with T-Mobile before that and was really happy with them but they didn't have data up where i live now. Not super impressed with their rates or service, but I did get in on legit unlimited data which is quite nice now that technology actually allows me to get more than my money's worth.

IPhone 6 or 6 plus.

If you go android make sure you get one of the high end phones like the s6 or note 4 or you'll have a less than pleasant experience

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thanks all,.. ive been dicking around, lookin, and MAN has shit changed.

You have to buy the phone?? when you sign a contract? you still have to purchase the phone ?!?????? WTF ?

Yeah they all found ways to get more money out of customers that's for sure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I buy unlocked off eBay or local and then go with a $60 T-Mobile plan with no contract. That way I own my phone and can cancel and go to AT&T if I get tired of T-Mobile.

Samsung all the way for the actual phone.

We may be in touch Jason. Im a bit lost here.

Archived