Mechman Alternators

why is everything on this forum a conistant fight? i notice this in ALOT of threads n8ball is the only person here which wasnt snarky thank you nate for trying to be helpful

its 2 b2 zeros running bridged at 1 ohm and a gladen 250.4 at 2 ohms per channel.. at a half ohm each the b2s are more than likely going to be less than 80% efficent producing over 9000 k betweent eh pair drawling 11250 watts and

Ran two b2's strapped at one ohm (.5 final) on a dc 320 xpi, and around 600 amp hours.

Ran fine.

I wasn't snarky and I tried to help you.

Dual or triple 370's is what I would do.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

run a couple hairpins, some group 31's, you'll be fine...

no need to hold 14.4v constant, those b2 amps make power all across the chart.

swordlordboy1234 could run two zero1's at .5 each off a dc270xp, a xs3400 and a d3100. Know guys that run a lot more on a LOT less, on music...

You'll be good on a pair of 370 elites. More than good.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

they probably could. depends how deep your pocketbook is. there's another dude that builds alts that has built some pretty crazy units for that platform aswell.

but forreal, two 370 elites is more than enough for your needs.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

i have an elite 370 built for my cousins 2009 tahoe he never ended up using for undisclosed reasons i wonder how hard that would be to make it work

that id really like to know i wonder if itd bolt on and id have to just wire a new plug or if id have to make a bracket

Edited by nocturnalrites101

i have an elite 370 built for my cousins 2009 tahoe he never ended up using for undisclosed reasons i wonder how hard that would be to make it work

that id really like to know i wonder if itd bolt on and id have to just wire a new plug or if id have to make a bracket

If its a 5.3 it should just work.

I have a old 270amp from my 1999 5.7 in a buddies next gen body style with the 5.3 and it works just fine.

If its a 5.3 it should just work.

I have a old 270amp from my 1999 5.7 in a buddies next gen body style with the 5.3 and it works just fine.

So you're saying his alt should just bolt on? he said i can have it its never been installed arent the plugs different? and yes his was a 5.3

Edited by nocturnalrites101