Second Skin Audio

HOORAY it has finally arrived from our factory. After 6 months of testing and marketing, Second Skin "Damp Rope" American made butyl Damplifier rope is now available and shipping out today!!! Always Insist on the Best, Second Skin Insulation

Get your hands on some here

Now that is some sexy Damp Rope!!! 3/8" x 15' Damplifier Butyl Rope $9.59 found under tools and accessories on our website get some with this weekend’s Labor Day Sale discounts starting Friday through Monday.

11218905_477083462471769_846009774512888

First EVER Damp Rope boxed up and shipping out to Anthony G. in Kent, Washington. Enjoy and congrats on being the first ever customer to order the awesome American made butyl rubber Damp Rope from Second Skin!!!

11226175_477108035802645_360483748977533

Edited by Second Skin
  • Like (+1 Rep) 7

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Thank You, we are very excited to see and hear the uses throughout the car audio and muscle car world.....not to mention the every day uses too (I just used some to keep some wires from hanging & vibrating with our warehouse stereo system)

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

I've used butyl rope to mount aftermarket tweeter's In a factory location.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's also what holds on the factory vapor barrier behind your door panels.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Couldn't this be used for blow throughs?

Possibly.

I'll guinea pig that idea (since im doing a blowthrough with pvc ports enetering the cab soon) if you guys send me some to try out :)

Couldn't this be used for blow throughs?

Possibly.

I'll guinea pig that idea (since im doing a blowthrough with pvc ports enetering the cab soon) if you guys send me some to try out :)

Never hurts to ask...and you are in luck today!!!!

PM me your address I will send you out a test roll tomorrow as long as you send us pics of the project you work on it with.

Second Skin For The Win!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 21

468x60.png