Second Skin Audio

Got my 40 pounder of b-stock In today.

I weighed it out of curiosity, it weighs in at 44lbs so I got even more for my money.

There are 53 sheets, they are all about 20" x 12.5" some being a tiny bit bigger or smaller

Mostly damplifier which is cool with me because I get more square footage.

You can tell instantly when you get a piece of damp pro, it has a lot more weight to it.

SxyFGoy.jpg

And of course the damp rope you guys hooked me up with was also in the box.

Already got a couple ideas for experiments to test this stuff on.

It is thicker than other butyl rope products I've had and is very sticky.

rwvm0xZ.jpg

Second Skin Ftw!!!!!!!

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If you need thinner applications to use it on just slowly twist and pull then the rope will become thinner, we tested and surveyed 3 different sizes and this seemed to be the one liked best by the different customer inputs. Glad you like your rope and are happy with the 40 pounder. Good Luck with your projects.

Second Skin For The Win!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Also, 48 full sheets equal 80 sqft so you definitely got some great SQFT with that box as we guesstimate them at 60-90 sqft usually and I never stop the scale at exactly 40 pounds :good: (guesstimate because it is by weight)

Enjoy

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

I'm looking forward to getting it installed for sure and I definitely got a lot more than I thought It would be.

Thanks again guys.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.