Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Instagram Giveaway

Second Skin Insulation reached a 1,000 followers on Instagram during Labor Day weekend so we are going to do an awesome giveaway. If you are an Instagram user and want a chance to win free Second Skin products check out the Second Skin Instagram page tomorrow for details on the giveaway!!!

https://instagram.com/second_skin_audio_insulation/

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

No restrictions on entries, Forum Mods and Admins Welcome, except Second Skin Employees, we are not allowed!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Full Instagram Giveaway Rules

To thank our Instagram followers for reaching 1,000, we are going to give away 3 - Door Project Kits which include: 8 Sheets of Damplifier Pro, 1 Roll Damp Rope, and Set of Speaker Tweakers ($111.53 Value) enough product to deaden 2 average sized doors. The entry is simple, we need you to follow Second Skin Insulation, like this Instagram post, visit our webstore on 9-16-2015 and then comment on this post what time you visited our website on 9-16-2015!!! Details and Rules Below:

Step 1: Follow Second Skin Insulation on Instagram https://instagram.com/second_skin_audio_insulation/

Step 2: Like/Heart this post

https://instagram.com/p/7d1eyAoBTf/?taken-by=second_skin_audio_insulation

Step 3: Visit our website any part of the day or night on Wednesday September 16th 2015

http://store.secondskinaudio.com/

Step 4: Return to this post and comment with the time you visited our website and the time zone youa re located in (i.e 4:19 am Pacific Time Zone)

It is that simple to enter and win with no purchase necessary, and if we set a new site visit record on Wednesday September 16th 2015, it will make it easier for me to continue to offer these awesome giveaways through our Instagram page. Our website only counts the first unique visit from each computer so visit the site from any of your devices; PC, phone, tablet, or whatever device to help get that site visit count to sky rocket on Wednesday September 16th, 2015!!!

After Wednesday September 16th, 2015 we will cross check the comment times on Instagram with the websites visits log and validate that the user did visit the site during that period. If you try to cheat and just put a time down and no visit is associated with that time your entry will be nullified, so please be honest and also make sure to add your time zone with the comment time so we don’t accidentally discredit an entry. Have fun and enjoy the giveaway which is open to ANY and ALL Instagram users no matter where you are associated with (except Second Skin employees).

Second Skin For The Win!!!

Edited by Second Skin

468x60.png

Full Instagram Giveaway Rules

To thank our Instagram followers for reaching 1,000, we are going to give away 3 - Door Project Kits which include: 8 Sheets of Damplifier Pro, 1 Roll Damp Rope, and Set of Speaker Tweakers ($111.53 Value) enough product to deaden 2 average sized doors. The entry is simple, we need you to follow Second Skin Insulation, like this Instagram post, visit our webstore on 9-16-2015 and then comment on this post what time you visited our website on 9-16-2015!!! Details and Rules Below:

Step 1: Follow Second Skin Insulation on Instagram https://instagram.com/second_skin_audio_insulation/

Step 2: Like/Heart this post

https://instagram.com/p/7d1eyAoBTf/?taken-by=second_skin_audio_insulation

Step 3: Visit our website any part of the day or night on Wednesday September 16th 2015

http://store.secondskinaudio.com/

Step 4: Return to this post and comment with the time you visited our website and the time zone youa re located in (i.e 4:19 am Pacific Time Zone)

It is that simple to enter and win with no purchase necessary, and if we set a new site visit record on Wednesday September 16th 2015, it will make it easier for me to continue to offer these awesome giveaways through our Instagram page. Our website only counts the first unique visit from each computer so visit the site from any of your devices; PC, phone, tablet, or whatever device to help get that site visit count to sky rocket on Wednesday September 16th, 2015!!!

After Wednesday September 16th, 2015 we will cross check the comment times on Instagram with the websites visits log and validate that the user did visit the site during that period. If you try to cheat and just put a time down and no visit is associated with that time your entry will be nullified, so please be honest and also make sure to add your time zone with the comment time so we don’t accidentally discredit an entry. Have fun and enjoy the giveaway which is open to ANY and ALL Instagram users no matter where you are associated with (except Second Skin employees).

Second Skin For The Win!!!

That's a sweet package! I happened to be on Instagram within minutes of you posting the giveaway info... name on there: dream.with.the.fishes.

Sorry, I did not know about the Wednesday thing.

Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry

"Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call a see-worthy. S-E-E, see with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this, this is like my little window to the world, and every minute's a different show. Now I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel, I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require an explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight-pack, you may get the sixteen-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors, that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land-locked, I'll tell you that. So where do you want out?" ~Waking Life

No Problem, just remember to visit the web store Wednesday and post time on Instagram Wednesday to be entered :yahoo:

468x60.png

No Problem, just remember to visit the web store Wednesday and post time on Instagram Wednesday to be entered :yahoo:

Awesome, thank you!

Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry

"Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call a see-worthy. S-E-E, see with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this, this is like my little window to the world, and every minute's a different show. Now I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel, I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require an explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the eight-pack, you may get the sixteen-pack, but it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors, that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land-locked, I'll tell you that. So where do you want out?" ~Waking Life

Don't forget, tomorrow September 16th is the day to visit our webstore at http://store.secondskinaudio.com/ and then go on our Instagram page https://instagram.com/p/7d1eyAoBTf/?taken-by=second_skin_audio_insulation and post what time you visited to enter yourself into the 3 door kit giveaway on Instagram!!

468x60.png

Followeddd

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded