Progress on Civic electrical system

Hey guys,

Glad to be back i don't think i have had the time to post on here in over a year, way too long. So heres an update on some of the electrical and system upgrades on my 99 civic si. I did the big 3 upgrade as well as installed a secondary rear battery, all the wiring is sky high 1/0, knukoncepts terminals at the front battery, sky high terminals at the rear, I made a battery tray out of some 3/4" birch as well as made a whole new trunk floor. Hope you guys enjoy, i appreciate any input, feedback, constructive criticism etc.

0912152035_resized_zpssrbj3ptf.jpg

0826151808a_resized_zpsz2if7pcd.jpg

0824151933_resized_zps2xgkgamr.jpg

0820151950a_resized_zpshcmev2wl.jpg

0823151257_resized_zps8zl0nuoc.jpg

0819151959_resized_zpsusvwitnr.jpg

Snapchat--2421495679493166497_resized_zp

1994 Ford bronco

Infininti kappa 4 channel driving a pair of reference 6.5s and a pair of 6x8 kappas

downfiring console w/ a pair of image dynamic 8s on a memphis 250.1

1999 Honda Civic Si

front doors- image dynamics ctx 6" coaxial with ID tweets

Back deck- Image Dynamics ctx 6x9" coaxials

Bass- PSI platform 1 12" in a 4th order tuned to 39hz

Amps- CT sounds 60.4 highs and mids, Ampere Audio 1k bass

Power- Big 3 upgrade, second juicebox 50ah battery, sky high 1/0, skyhigh battery terminals

that looks great man. keep up the clean wiring

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Thank you sir, i need to tie them up some and make an amp rack but i put a lot of time into making it look as good as possible

1994 Ford bronco

Infininti kappa 4 channel driving a pair of reference 6.5s and a pair of 6x8 kappas

1999 Honda Civic Si

Power- Big 3 upgrade, second juicebox 50ah battery, sky high 1/0, skyhigh battery terminals

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good, nice work. Out of curiosity why did you mount that fuse block more towards the front bumper, aren't you running your power through the firewall? If so, where did you find the best spot to run through? I'm probably going to run my power through the wall this morning so this is nice to see.

• 3 weeks later...

It was the only flat spot i could find to mount the holder without having to fab something up haha, and i went through and existing firewall gromit and played hell getting it through

1994 Ford bronco

1999 Honda Civic Si

Ugh, just lost my post so here it goes again. I ran my cable the same way you did and I also drilled to the left of the grommet closer to the driver's side. It's a flat spot and can hold a snap in bushing so if you need to get 2 runs through the car that's a good way to go. Also, from the two DD 812s and enclosure my rear end is squatting quite a bit. My H&R springs I got from Tire Rack should be waiting at home and I'll install them tomorrow in order to level the car out. The 1999 Civic LX had the softest, shittiest springs so the thing was squatting pretty bad to the point of bottoming out. Anyhow, I figured you'd probably need to beef up your suspension too although the SI does have a much better rate on the springs than my LX. Lastly, I found an XS Power D3100 for $230 so I'm going to try to stuff that under the hood somehow/somewhere, if I can I'll probably buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks buddy, I'll look into that battery luckily I'm not really squatting so I don't have to fuck with that yet

1994 Ford bronco

1999 Honda Civic Si

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up, if you need another battery in the future you can fit one right under where your fuse is running down under the hood. The crossmember will hold it up although it can rock around a bit, there's no way it would drop all the way out. Check out that space to the right of your stock battery when looking at it from the front bumper, I'm going to put a Blockshaker 1400(fits tight in there but fits well) when I get the right one in(they sent me the wrong terminal style.

I wouldn't feel safe putting one in my bay without making an actual mount, I just need to upgrade my front battery

1994 Ford bronco

1999 Honda Civic Si

• 2 weeks later...

Archived