4k tvs are we there yet?

6 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

RE-bumpin this...

Im shoping now, for a new tv. Looking at a 75"  ... so far, again, im into the samsungs, and ,.. now, looking at a sony. Been a bit,.. who has what, and how happy are ya.????

but for real, as far as samsungs go stay 6000 series or higher for the best quality

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bmwking said:

but for real, as far as samsungs go stay 6000 series or higher for the best quality

Looking at the sammy MU8000 and Sony XBR X900E

I know they arent the top of all top tier tvs, but,... in my range, look solid, ive heard good and bad of both......  Just looking for what others have recently picked up, liked with gaming, and their cable/dish/tv service ......

2 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Looking at the sammy MU8000 and Sony XBR X900E

I know they arent the top of all top tier tvs, but,... in my range, look solid, ive heard good and bad of both......  Just looking for what others have recently picked up, liked with gaming, and their cable/dish/tv service ......

im still stuck in the 1080 days myself, i just like helping other people spend their money haha.  hopefully someone with more experience can chime in

44 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

RE-bumpin this...

Im shoping now, for a new tv. Looking at a 75"  ... so far, again, im into the samsungs, and ,.. now, looking at a sony. Been a bit,.. who has what, and how happy are ya.????

I almost pulled the trigger on the Samsung 82" UN82MU8000, i just had so much other stuff that needed to get done.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I was fixing to buy that Sony XBR 900 but then the hurricane happened lol. Now that money is going to my insurance company to pay my deductible. I was looking at the 65 at 1st but after my wife watched me play COD she said we need the 75. Idk if it's because I'm that bad or she thinks I can't see what's going on but I wasn't gonna argue.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

3wks ago i bought a 55" 4k Sceptre from walmart for $330 with 3yr extended warranty...extremely happy with it...most things arent streamed in 4k yet anyway but its nice...60hz refresh but ive got no complaints going from my 42" samsung 1080 120hz to this

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

Haven’t read through everything. If on a budget or don’t need more than a 55” the TCL 55P605 or 607 are a steal at $599. Bought my dad one for Christmas and made myself a little jealous. My ST Panasonic just doesn’t have anything wrong with it. 

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Well, .... fug it. Went for it. Nabbed a mid range to lower tier unit. My first sony ever,  ive really dug my sammys ive had.

Jesus, they are so much bigger when they arent on the wall, with 47 other huge screens, side by side. 

Screenshot_20180312-232346.thumb.png.e464b22f9ee4f3bdec1b36c2eaa82d32.pngp1

Im off shift tomorrow, so, i cracked a bottle of rye, will sip on that,  amd stay up all night settin er up. Here goes nuttin

Archived