Yeah. I’m out of wall space or I’d have a 75 too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2018 at 1:56 AM, Kyblack76 said:

20180313_001702.thumb.jpg.a02c16f8beeb10c794555781652cee28.jpg

Welp,.. its updatin now. Forgive the cables and such. I yanked everything and need to put it all back. But, its up, and doing its thing. Let ya know what i think. 

Yo @Kyblack76 , you likin or what?

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Yes sir,.. so far, im really diggin it. The picture is great, even on low key res. The blur is way down, from my old school sammy. In fast fast scenes, there would be kinda a blur around the object moving now and then. Not here. Its BIG. On some movement in movies, you can kinda get some slight vertigo goin lol. It may be to big for the room to be honest. I backed my couch up a couple feet lol.... But, it looks cool how i have it set up. Its a good looking piece of gear. 

Also,.. I havent watched but 2 things in legit 4k. Both, PLANET EARTH shows, and they were pretty rad. The apps load fast, and look good. Set up, was stupid easy. The remote is actually decent. It does have a "speak and go" feature. Just say "Street Outlaws" or whatever, and off it goes. Runs fast, and like my 4 ALEXA's , it actually works. I can run it off my main room ALEXA even. I can "CAST" shit from my tablet, right to the tv, which, is kinda cool. And, it actually works, and runs smooth.

It has a LOT of shit, i dont even know what they do, or how to work em lol.... but, im learning. For the price, it seems i got a ok deal, and, it not being a HIGH HIGH zoot model, it does fine, im happy with my first SONY tv purchase, ill say that. In fact, i cant even think of something negative to say, although, it is early. Im sure ill find something to bitch and whine about. But, so far, so rad. 

I have just purchased a PS4 pro, and it should arrive thursday. Kinda stoked to check some games and 4k movie stuff out. Ill drop a line, on what i chink. ;) 

On 3/13/2018 at 7:44 AM, n8ball2013 said:

Yeah. I’m out of wall space or I’d have a 75 too

Ya dude. I have a small house. Every room is small. I have used a "bay window" as my tv place. If i didnt have that, i wouldnt have a place to put it. But, it looks cool there. Ya, i loose the bay window, but , no care. I like my back room DARK. More to invite satan, and shit lol. So, i plasti dipped the windows, and then put up a dark curtain behind, to really black it out. I like that room pitch fucking black. For all my evil funs, talk to the shadows, and such ;)  

It was awesome, because the opening is 67 and 3/8s inches, and the tv was a tick over 66. Fits PERFECT, like it was born to be there. Ive thought about lifting it up about 2 or 3 feet. Just run some 2xs across, and mount it. Then have like, my audio reciever and cable box, and shit, below. I think ill do that soon. 

Recently bought a Samsung qled 65". Watched a few 4k movies and streamed a few things in 4k. It clearly is a major difference. Wish more normal tv was broadcasted in a higher format. Got the new x1 thing from Comcast, there's issues watching a lot of channels at 1080p. Picture looks way better when set at 720. 

Gaming looks great on my Xbox one x too

• 8 months later...

So I fixed my wall space issue. And just picked up a 75 lg. It’s stupid how big these things are 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My 60" seemed rather large sitting on the stand, but once i mounted it on the wall it seemed to shrink a shit ton, my next one will be an +80".

4K movie just look amazing with the larger sizes as you see more detail on them.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I feel like a loser with my 55inch  plasma , it’s like 8-10yrs old but shit works . I’ve always been told plasmas have the best colors but I don’t know shit about TV’s. Am I really missing that much with this tv compared to something newer. Tits probably still look like tits right.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived