just like the title says guys what cool stuff can we find out with the im-sg. i skimmed the manual and couldn't find anything to do with 6th orders. i now you can find out that final load your amp will see, and yes that is cool. but how about like port tuning frequency or even usable bandwidth stuff that you used to be able to do with ported enclosures of 4th orders.

here is a graph of my parallel tune 6th order band pass (yes guys i know there are different 6th orders) wired at .5 ohms (.35)

20150921_185144_zpshihu8wyf.jpg

I was under the impression you would be looking for two impedance minimums... But I'm not really sure I see it.

Out of curiosity was this done doors open or closed? Or was the box out of the vehicle altogether?

I was under the impression you would be looking for two impedance minimums... But I'm not really sure I see it.

Out of curiosity was this done doors open or closed? Or was the box out of the vehicle altogether?

yea same here. Im just trying to find my ports tuning.. the box is inside the vehicle sealed up

i did the look at the cone test and it seams like one port is tuned around 40-43 hertz then the other one around 60 hz