Sonic Electronix

Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

Hey SMD members,

At Sonic Electronix we want to make sure that you get the best deals on your car audio purchases and we are willing to go the extra mile for you. I just put together a "Name your deal" form where you can let us know what product you are looking to buy next and at what price. I'll take a look at the product and offer you the best deal I can. Hopefully I'll be able to go as low as what you want. Click the link below to submit a request.

NAME YOUR OFFER NO LONGER AVAILABLE

There are several other promotions available including:

I'll keep adding and removing from the coupon codes so keep checking back for more deals. If you see something that isn't working any more, let me know. If you want to see something that isn't on here, either submit a Name your Deal request or let me know and I'll try and get it posted.

Also, if forum members are interested in group buys, I can help facilitate that.

Edited by SonicElectronix
  • Like (+1 Rep) 10

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

Name your deal. Is that going to stick around or is it limited time? Great offer but I made a deal with the devil (oops I meant wife) to not start my build till next year.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Still learning but have started gathering.

Name your deal. Is that going to stick around or is it limited time? Great offer but I made a deal with the devil (oops I meant wife) to not start my build till next year.

LOL. We are hoping to have this long term (as long as people use it :D).

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

Can purchases made like this be applied to a Sonic Electronix account?

Yeah. if we can work out the deal you want, then I'll just email you a coupon code to use on the site. That way you still get all the same service and shipping speed as a standard order on our site.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

728x90.jpg