Sonic Electronix

Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

Ordered some Stinger 4000 rca cables, should be here tomorrow, SMD name your deal saved me a few bucks, awesome!

Thats what we are here for.

Sonic Electronix... Saving you bucks since 2000!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

Ordered some Stinger 4000 rca cables, should be here tomorrow, SMD name your deal saved me a few bucks, awesome!

Thats what we are here for.

Sonic Electronix... Saving you bucks since 2000!

well played sonic, well played...your included coupon with my rca cables prompted me to grab a pair of NVX battery terminals i had been eyeballing.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Say someone had a ~$700 shopping cart they were saving for, would that person be able to do a "name your deal" on the cost of the cart

(I know it would depend on contents not looking for a defining answer just looking to see if its worth asking the second question)

if it was eligible how would one apply for said deal

Edited by Clownrock95

Say someone had a ~$700 shopping cart they were saving for, would that person be able to do a "name your deal" on the cost of the cart

(I know it would depend on contents not looking for a defining answer just looking to see if its worth asking the second question)

Yeah, I've done this. Just put the different items in on the form when you submit and I'll check it out. If i'm not able to create a coupon code for the items, then I'll talk to one of my sales guys to make the order. You still get the same SMD hook up, but it is easier for them to put together the cart for you with the discount.

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

Yeah, I've done this. Just put the different items in on the form when you submit and I'll check it out. If i'm not able to create a coupon code for the items, then I'll talk to one of my sales guys to make the order. You still get the same SMD hook up, but it is easier for them to put together the cart for you with the discount.

Sweet as soon as the money replenishes (ain't it grand when life puta its boot in your nuts and steals your money)I will fill out the form

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Just barely scrapped enough money together in time but I'll be ordering tomorrow and got a hell of a deal imo, you guys are the best!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Droppin hertz had dc amps for 30% off and cresendo amps for 15% of plus a 10% off of your entire order plus 10% off mechman alternators. Just saying...

Thats cool if they had some killer deals. Thats what Black Friday and Cyber Monday are all about. It sounds like they discounted products that we didn't and we discounted products that they didn't. I think its fun to hunt down the best deals. The guys over there at Droppin' HZ are doing some great things and offering some great deals to the enthusiasts. If they are reading this, then I give them :good::good:.

Now, we have offered deeper discounts (I've personally gone much deeper though the SMD Name your Deal program), we have similar sitewide coupons, and we also price match by 105% (meaning you get a lower price). So if you are just looking for a lower price, we can play that game. Just saying...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

728x90.jpg