2002 spl accord coupe

Randymoore88

Hey my name is randy and I have always been into car audio I have just recently acquired a 2002 Honda accord coupe and I would like to do a loud as possible system in it. I'm still very new to how everything works but I'm willing to learn. I would like to eventually get into some spl competitions later on can you guys please give me some advise on a box I have alot of wood working tools and I just don't know what size and how many subs I would need. Any help will be greatly appreciated thank u for your time.

The first question is how deep are your pockets

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have two small children in car seats and this is my daily driver so I'm hoping to fit everything in trunk. I don't mind mounting amps under front seats for my highs. And as far as money goes as long as I can get it loud money is no option as this is going to be a ongoing project but don't get me wrong the cheaper the better. The quicker I get to enjoy it. And I don't care to use up the whole trunk

Watch some other builds, see what you like and what are you willing to give up (back seats, trunk, etc.). Try to learn something on your own - don't expect somebody else to do your homework. You'll get the right answers if you ask the right questions. And n8ball pretty much nailed it for starters.

Edit - didn't see your last post

I have been doing some research of my own now for almost a month and all i could come up with is he said she said stuff. I've been looking at mostly terry Brock's Honda civic and from what I can come up with his loudest box he did a 162 from and 4 12s setup subs firing up and port forward but his car is a 4 door and mine is a coupe. Would that make a huge difference?

Build, build, test, test, build, build. Good luck in your quest. A 150 from a trunk is a heck of an accomplishment. Make goals as you go. 145, 148, 150, etc. See what you're capable of. No one can tell you how, you're just gonna have to start building.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived