7 minutes ago, Mr DeeBeez said:

Currently the same. Need to rebuild to fit more batteries. :( only way I can fit more is to wall it.... So there may be some upgrades coming in the future ;) 

*cough* two CES 370a alts + 1 more run of 2/0 for positive and negative *cough*

battery power. whatta joke

5 minutes ago, RedFred said:

*cough* two CES 370a alts + 1 more run of 2/0 for positive and negative *cough*

battery power. whatta joke

I may or may not have already messaged him for a quote ;)

Just now, Mr DeeBeez said:

I may or may not have already messaged him for a quote ;)

IIRC, he's having a huge sale right now because he just got married

should be $450 or $395 per 370A

• Like 1

Made a little flex video. Wasn't the best because I didn't have anyone to rev for me, so I was dropping to 12.8. Which is lower than im comfortable with. Lol. But safe to say my hatch hates me. I have already had to lock tite the bolts holding on the latch because it vibrated the bolts off. 

• Like 3

Tiny update. Had some issues with one of my tweets not playing. Put a new diaphragm in and got it up and running. 

Also, changed out my stinger bolt meter for an SMD meter. Got one for front batts. One for at the amps. (Thanks again Karkov :))

location is just temporary. Thinking about building a center console to better fit meters and switches. 

IMG_3163.thumb.JPG.0b5cea4fe48db9f95df03cfbf8529e93.JPG

• Like 3

Man down /: left work today. Turned it up and noticed it was considerably quieter than usual. Put dmm on terminals and one wasn't reading. Pulled subs to find one of the coils like this /: no clue how it happened. Sooooo now I got no bass. Wanting to get new subs. But have mainly had SoundQubed. Lookin at sp4's (yes Karkov, I should never have sold the other ones :() or something similar. Pretty bummed /: so if anyone knows of any good deals lmk! Would either do 2 15's with current box, or POSSIBLY wall some 18's. Idk yet. IMG_3173.thumb.JPG.2fbecdadaba51a5f971aba519f220d19.JPG

Wall it.

lol, jk, do whatever you feel right.  Heading in another direction will yield positive results......

I like experimenting with different/brands models because hearing is selective.

Walling it in WI going into winter you will not have bass for long time and you'll freeze your fingers off, lol.  Throw some 15's in and wall 4-15's in spring........

• Like 1