SoundQubed/Fi Blazer - 4 Fi Team 18’s on 16k (rebuild time!)

• 4 weeks later...

Great news! I got the title finally, and it's registered. I can do drive it!

Now that all that mess is taken care of, it's time to start doing some work. While I have been waiting, I put in my hid headlights, and some rgb led lights by my feet.

I plan on taking advantage of the Black Friday sales this year! Looking at getting a sound wives 90.4, 2 sets of sq components, a bunch of deadener, and miscilanious items from dropping hz. I also plan on getting a new alt soon. So stay tuned! Lots to come!

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Just read through all this bro glad u got the title situated. Now let's do some work!!!!!

Yeah man it was a huge pain in the ass. I am so glad I got it all figured out too.

Also, thinking about replacing the dome lights with led's. Don't like the yellow light of the stock ones

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Just read through all this bro glad u got the title situated. Now let's do some work!!!!!

Yeah man it was a huge pain in the ass. I am so glad I got it all figured out too.

Also, thinking about replacing the dome lights with led's. Don't like the yellow light of the stock ones

yeah I know what u mean same yellow lights in my Astro hope all goes well!

Just bought the bulbs for the dome lights. Should be here in a couple days. They should just snap right into place. hopefully. lol

Could you send a link for the bulbs you bought? Been wanting to switch to LEDs for a while but unsure where to start. Be sure to post pics once they are installed if you wouldn't mind. :P

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

These are the bulbs I got for the map lights (circle lights you click on or off)

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/miniature-wedge-base/194-led-bulb-5-smd-led-tower-miniature-wedge-retrofit-car/206/

This is what I got for the main dome light.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/festoon/3710-led-bulb-6-smd-led-festoon-38mm-car/2160/#

Just pop them in and it's done! Much happier with the led lights. I'll take a pic once it gets dark

The only thing with the map lights, the bulb is a little bigger than the stock one so I had to push the metal reflector cup in the light housing in further to get the bulb to reach the socket. But not hard to do at all! Only cost me like $20

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

• Mr DeeBeez changed the title to SoundQubed Blazer - HDC4 15's on 7k