SoundQubed/Fi Blazer - 4 Fi Team 18’s on 16k (rebuild time!)

Thank you! I am very happy with them. Going to order the bulbs for the light by the passenger feet and by the hatch. The white light just looks so much cleaner than the dim yellow light. Thinking about changing my gauge lights to led's too. I really like the newer look to has with leds.

New headlight and taillights are next on the list. I just bought the taillights below because the stock ones are very old and dull. and still debating which headlights I want to get.

1BE43349-81AF-4608-AF43-87CA8910589D.png

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

And I got a Soundqubed 4-90 the other day from a friend as payment for an install I did for him. Only a few months old and has the etched sound Qubed logo so it matches my 3500 perfectly. Saves me 200 on Black Friday!

So the list of what I will be looking at this Black Friday is:

-10 sheet pack of Q-mat or second skin deadener

-a bunch of misc sky high products to clean everything up

-possibly some components

And if I come across any good deals on an alternator I may jump on that, trying to find a good used one to save some cash.

Next thing I want to do is make a spot for my volt meters to go by my cup holders. Should be making some good progress in the upcoming weeks!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Well I decided I really liked how the led lights looked, so just spend $40 more dollars to change the back dome light, courtesy light by passengers feet, license plate lights, and engine compartment light.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Well I decided I really liked how the led lights looked, so just spend $40 more dollars to change the back dome light, courtesy light by passengers feet, license plate lights, and engine compartment light.

Badass. Those lights look awesome, thanks for the link. I'm guessing the white light u got is the bright baby blue listed on the website? (Just shows me some color swatches, light blue to red)

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD