SoundQubed/Fi Blazer - 4 Fi Team 18’s on 16k (rebuild time!)

nice work dude...... just keep at it. PM me (but be patient) if ya need.

fucking blazers....

Thanks man! I just kinda threw what I had in there for now just for some bump. Once I can actually register it and drive it I'll be making everything look a lot better. Want to do a c-pillar wall in the future. But for now it's pretty damn loud. Same setup as I had in my ford five hundred and it is so much louder in the blazer! A lot punchier and a lot louder. And I will man. Thanks again

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Looking good so far. Well watch this to see how it turns out. My do a build for my buddies blazer soon.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Looking good so far. Well watch this to see how it turns out. My do a build for my buddies blazer soon.

Thanks! I had this setup in my car before and it was so much easier working with an suv. Love this blazer!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Tuned. Always like to get ideas as a fellow blazer owner. Looks good so far and hope you get the title situation figured out. That's some shit.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

I hope so too! It should all work out, just a waiting game on the dmv to process the paperwork. Gonna be at least a month before I can drive it, and hundreds of dollars. As long as I can drive it I'll be happy.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

I hope so too! It should all work out, just a waiting game on the dmv to process the paperwork. Gonna be at least a month before I can drive it, and hundreds of dollars. As long as I can drive it I'll be happy.

Ah, if you don't mind me asking what did you pay for the blazer? I overpaid on mine pretty bad (stealership, learned my lesson)and just wanna know what ballpark range they goin for

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

3k. Has only 96,000 miles, no rust, and the aftermarket 18" rims and tires.

But it had a couple issues.

-Hood latch was funky (he had the cable for the release ran through the headlight assembly. lol. re ran it and it works)

-infinity reference 6.5's but the $20 shitty dual headunit didnt work so there was no music (took out the spider web of wires and it worked)

And obviously the whole title situation was pretty shitty, but overall its a great suv. Just cant wait to actually drive it. lol. Was only able to drive it for about 4 days of having system in it before I was told about the bad title.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

why arent you able to drive it currently? the laws may be different but i know in Texas you dont need to have the title in your name or even possession to register the car and insure it. Just like if someone was to let you borrow their car long term so you wanted to insure it under and have your own policy.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

In Wisconsin you cant register or get plates for a vehicle without the genuine title. Bill of sale will not work. And cant even get temporary plates. So i had to apply for a Title Bond, which will allow me to register it and get plates. Huge pain in the ass. Just talked to the DMV the other day and she said it could be up to 6 weeks for them to process the application.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

In Wisconsin you cant register or get plates for a vehicle without the genuine title. Bill of sale will not work. And cant even get temporary plates. So i had to apply for a Title Bond, which will allow me to register it and get plates. Huge pain in the ass. Just talked to the DMV the other day and she said it could be up to 6 weeks for them to process the application.

fukkkkkkk, that blows

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

• Mr DeeBeez changed the title to SoundQubed Blazer - HDC4 15's on 7k