SoundQubed/Fi Blazer - 4 Fi Team 18’s on 16k (rebuild time!)

Ah ok. Yeah I purchased mine January '12, thing was flawless with straight body and only needed new tires. But like I said, I was young and dumb and didn't do my research, ended up paying $7500 including taxes, title, fees, and new tires. Only had 85k original miles one owner when I purchased tho. Sucks to see me go for the 3-4k range now tho

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so tempted to do a bunch of work to it, but god forbid something happens that I can't register it, I would be pissed about doing a bunch of work for nothing.

Called dmv today, and it will still be at least a week till they process my application. The wait continues.

I swear a tear comes to my eyes every morning I pull out of my driveway in my bass less car, and my blazer is just staring at me.... :(

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

I dont have anything for the car. Its a bitch to get the sp4 box in my car, and i dont have the xs batteries in the car anymore so it wouldnt have the electrical for the 3500. Ill just be patient till i can drive the blazer.

And as for the rebuild, Im not exactly sure what im gonna be doing. But really tempted to build my first wall! We will have to see when the time comes :ph34r:

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

• Mr DeeBeez changed the title to SoundQubed Blazer - HDC4 15's on 7k