SoundQubed/Fi Blazer - 4 Fi Team 18’s on 16k (rebuild time!)

Looks good, wanna do my door panels?!

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Got my doors mounted and playing! And my oh wow. They sound great! Each door is just on one channel of my Q4.90, so each speaker is only getting about 20 watts or so. But man they are loud and clear. Nice and punchy mid bass too actually. I was quite surprised. Also hooked up my A pillars. Was scared they were gonna be too harsh having 2 super tweets in each pillar, but again, those too are nice and clear and go really well with the doors. Very happy with how everything turned out :)

not the best pics, but here are the doors mounted 

IMG_3407.thumb.JPG.7277125089a625f53a0f1f862b079e98.JPG

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Also, I'm a little worried. I recently bought 2 more 3500's, and I had them both sitting on top of my dresser. I guess one wasn't on all the way because in the middle of the night, my cat must have stepped on it where it was hanging off, and it fell about 4 feet onto the ground. I took off the back plate and there was a tiny bead of solder that was rattling around. Praying it didn't fuck something up from the fall. That would SUCK. Will be hooking it up to my test bench soon to find out. 

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Damn fine job on the panels man,.. damn nice work bud. And i feel ya on the power used. I (especially lately on here) see where people want or think they want 5k or some silly shit to each door, or 500 watts to every driver and tweeter, and just think "holy shit !!! " . I had 4 8s and 2 tweets per door, ALL ran off a single Ampere 125.4, and jesus, ... I had to attenuate everything down. Big time on the tweets.  Was PLENTY of go for me. Plenty. Anyway, hope the cat didnt fuck up your board. Bout all you can do is wire it up and hope. Good luck bud. Let us know how it all goes. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

23 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Damn fine job on the panels man,.. damn nice work bud. And i feel ya on the power used. I (especially lately on here) see where people want or think they want 5k or some silly shit to each door, or 500 watts to every driver and tweeter, and just think "holy shit !!! " . I had 4 8s and 2 tweets per door, ALL ran off a single Ampere 125.4, and jesus, ... I had to attenuate everything down. Big time on the tweets.  Was PLENTY of go for me. Plenty. Anyway, hope the cat didnt fuck up your board. Bout all you can do is wire it up and hope. Good luck bud. Let us know how it all goes. 

Yeah these doors on the one amp will keep up PLENTY with the two 15's. And I'm sure would hold up just fine to another two with two more amps once I put another Q4.90 on em. And thank you! I quite proud with how they came out. Especially for my first time doing doors, and my first time wrapping anything with vinyl. Just hope my door hinge pins and bushings hold up to the weight. Lol. 

And yeah. Fingers are crossed on the amp. I'm a little scared to test it. lol. 

Edited by Mr DeeBeez
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)