SoundQubed/Fi Blazer - 4 Fi Team 18’s on 16k (rebuild time!)

Man thats going to be ridiculous, just sold my blazer, wish i had the chance to go that far with mine. One 12 sounded retarded, cannot imagine a setup like ur on your way to having. Keep up the awesome work man!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

4 hours ago, ehall8702 said:

Man thats going to be ridiculous, just sold my blazer, wish i had the chance to go that far with mine. One 12 sounded retarded, cannot imagine a setup like ur on your way to having. Keep up the awesome work man!

Thanks man! Yeah I love these blazers. Favorite vehicle I’ve owned yet 

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting the finishing touches done with sanding. The inside. 5 layers over the wheel wells and 2 layers over all the seams. Also got the layout for the baffles drawn up 71170762-FD25-41E9-82E9-8902FC00944C.thumb.jpeg.bc933cf57567f7a2a533113bb6fd2d0f.jpegA302BCE2-A9E3-4FDF-9032-8CB07757E40F.thumb.jpeg.328f48937cb3dfc2cdb6595f5b30af10.jpeg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3
  • Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Well done Ty. Man, oHHhhhhhh man does that bring back memories dude. That looks almost identical to my sdime blazer build. I also went over the top of wheel wells, with FG,... the hole 9yards. Looks sooooo familure man. Makes me itch, an sweat just looking at it. I remember, sitting inside that shell for hours, when it was 105 out, my phone blowing up , with friends/members on here, and else where. Was some fucking great times mate. Nice job bud. Nice job. I think youll like it :) God i miss mine. :(

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

26 minutes ago, DiBo said:

Is the equipment list above what's going in? Nice build btw. Going all out with my Navi. Subs up and Port back just isn't cutting it. 

Yep. 4 fi Team 18’s on 4 Q3500’s 

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

10 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Well done Ty. Man, oHHhhhhhh man does that bring back memories dude. That looks almost identical to my sdime blazer build. I also went over the top of wheel wells, with FG,... the hole 9yards. Looks sooooo familure man. Makes me itch, an sweat just looking at it. I remember, sitting inside that shell for hours, when it was 105 out, my phone blowing up , with friends/members on here, and else where. Was some fucking great times mate. Nice job bud. Nice job. I think youll like it :) God i miss mine. :(

Thanks man! And yeah I’m constantly itching from that shit. Definitely one of my favorite parts of the build tho. Play some good tunes and get it lookin nice and smooth. Your build was one of the main reasons I got my blazer. And one of the first guys who really got me into audio. 

Its crazy thinking a couple years ago I was watching all the builds on smd thinking I’d never be able to do anything like it. This forum and many awesome members like yourself are really the reason I’m where I’m at today! 

You guys goin to slamology this year, I neeeeeed to hear that burban and meet you some day man. 

• Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Awesome man. Like you, before I attempted the blazer build,  I watched others before me,... I hear a few at like autorama 2011 or so, and I was hooked!!! Then, just said FUCK IT and dove in head first. Never used mud, never used fiber glass, had no fuckin clue what I was doin lol. Just went for it... wish you best of luck bro. 

And , I'm sorry boo, but, I'm kinda done with the audio thing. I've moved to other shit. Kinda done with shows, competing. Kenny, I think will drag the pile around here and there, but no idea if he will do slam, or what. Me,.   I'm pretty done with it all. 

Best of luck mate... keep on, keeping on. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1