Sundown Audio

@mcfalcon

After i quit work i will have a look at the measurements and post them maybe it will fit.

@notorious97200

Do you know if there is an online dealer which ships directly from europe to germany? The import is very expensive and the customer wants at least 680€ for an x12 secound rev. Maybe you have an idea where to get a bit cheaper on the gear. Yes my 3 P3 are hittin very hard but they didn't play the deep sounds that well and i want to go straight ahead to deep frequenzys. So i should go with an x, zv or team series at least I think

Edited by Jacob Pistor

Follow me on Instagram: jacobrealtone

DCXsTh.gif

I just callculated what the price for an zv4 15 inch is in € and thats around 580€. I'm ready to pay at least 600-700€ for an zv4 but with import and so and the price for an zv4 is about 1100€ and I think thats a bit expensiv. So I would be happy if someone of you guys have an idea where it would be the best place in germany to order.

DCXsTh.gif

Well buddy hitting lows takes a lot. I'm not an expert and can't give you any advice but where I would start is by looking at your box and port dimensions. Maybe start a thread in enclosures section. Post your goals and what equipment you have. It may be as simple as shrinking your box or making your port longer. I think building a new box that would achieve what you want will be cheaper than getting new subs. Also if you get the new subs and don't have a proper box then you could have the same exact problem. Just my 2 cents.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Well buddy hitting lows takes a lot. I'm not an expert and can't give you any advice but where I would start is by looking at your box and port dimensions. Maybe start a thread in enclosures section. Post your goals and what equipment you have. It may be as simple as shrinking your box or making your port longer. I think building a new box that would achieve what you want will be cheaper than getting new subs. Also if you get the new subs and don't have a proper box then you could have the same exact problem. Just my 2 cents.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Yes i know you can do much with optimizing the enclosure but i think i'm done with rockford subwoofers for now. The products i owned from them where always of high quality and sounded very good. For example my front system is from rockford and is powered by a t600-2. I would never change it because it has much power and i have never heard anything better so far. Maybe i've watched to many youtube videos from sundown subwoofers that are flexing the whole car so that i'm a bit to enthusiastic about the sundown's and what i've seen on the internet. My 3 P3 get my car a bit flexed but not as hard as on the videos with the sundown subwoofers.

I've got the values from the trunk.

It's at least:

98cm width

42cm hight

50cm length

That are the final measurements that i can get the box in the trunk.

DCXsTh.gif

Heya Jacob, maybe you can try to ask to BladeIce (official FI, AA seller for Europe) if he can import some Sundown woofers, or maybe you can watch his products (AA, FI are very good and have a good price).

I don't know the sellers in Germany, but I know 1 french official seller for Sundown (Sound Auto Concept: http://www.soundautoconcept.com), tell him I redirected you to him maybe he'll give you some interesting prices.

Keep me informed on what you do ! :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Try to talk to woofersetc.com on eBay.com

They ship everywhere.

There are Sundown dealers in Italy, in Russia too.

Too much spelling errors on this French site to order from them. That doesn't look serious. ??

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

First of all.... Thank you all for your help! I found a dealer in belgium how ships to germany. He wants 770€ with handeling that would be OK for me at least. But I try to get in touch with the france dealer because france isn't that far from karlsruhe in germany. So big thanks @Yannick Pons

I just made a vid to show you how hard the rockfords are hitting in my car. Because at least i'm not sure if the zv4 15 i want to go with hit that hard too. But a little fee just told me that the zv4's hit also very hard in a closed enclosure. So i got the idea to put 2xzv4 15 in my trunk. :)

Here is the link to the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMjZsOQQftA

I will post my measurments in the enclousre thread, maybe one of that guys can help me. :) I'm going to purchase in december and I will keep you up what i've build at least, if you are interessted.

Sorry for the bad english! :D

Regards,

Jacob

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

DCXsTh.gif