I've been trying to add photos with the little image button in the tool bar. When the window pops up to add the bb code it will allow me to enter it but when I go to hit ok it won't do anything and when I try to close the window I get a popup that says "the window options have changed, are you sure you want to exit?". I click yes and the window stays up. I actually have to back up to the previous screen to get the image upload window to go away. Please help, I am trying to post my first build log and I can't without MOAR PISHEEERRRRSSSS!!!! lol

Did you really need to post your own thread after posting in the how-to?

YuthPaM.jpg

Just post the BB code in the reply box. Don't select the "image" button and then paste bb code there.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

sooo I feel like a dumb ass now, the 2 test posts I did neither of them had the pic in them, one had an "image not available" message and the other one just had the code, no pic (after I actually posted, not in the actual reply box that you type in). then I tried the image button and that's when things started getting really funky. like I said when I try to paste it directly to the reply box nothing shows up, no code, no pic, no nothin', that's why I'm a little confused on how you did that.