Second Skin Audio

Need help on a Box for 2 x12 v2 d4s

Good luck getting a reasonable tune for 2 12s with 2 8" ports. The box would have to be huge to get a low enough tune.

Also, I don't know WHAT you're referring to by saying '2 8" aero ports'. PSP doesn't make 7 or 8" aero ports.

any ideas then? specs listed for size are ideal for being able to get it to fit into my trunk and avoid a inside build..

2007 Chevy Equinox

Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS

Big 3

2 runs of 2/0 Welding cable

2 - XS Power D3400 Batteries in Parallel - Fused at 250A

Alpine MRP-2000D - Temp amp.

1 - ZV4 15" Rev 1

Where are you getting a 7" aeroport?

I have some tubing laying around

2007 Chevy Equinox

Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS

Big 3

1 - ZV4 15" Rev 1

Psychoport makes one.

Last I checked, Lolo took a break from making them. And if OP was referring to Psychoports, I figure he would have used it by name.

Yes he emailed me back a few weeks ago saying he's back making them. I'm probably ordering an 11" from him

Psychoport makes one.
Last I checked, Lolo took a break from making them. And if OP was referring to Psychoports, I figure he would have used it by name.
Yes he emailed me back a few weeks ago saying he's back making them. I'm probably ordering an 11" from him

Badass dude. I knew he took some time off to get his new home in order.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Good luck getting a reasonable tune for 2 12s with 2 8" ports. The box would have to be huge to get a low enough tune.

Also, I don't know WHAT you're referring to by saying '2 8" aero ports'. PSP doesn't make 7 or 8" aero ports.

any ideas then? specs listed for size are ideal for being able to get it to fit into my trunk and avoid a inside build..

The only thing I can think of would be to do a slot port instead of trying to do rounds.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

The only thing I can think of would be to do a slot port instead of trying to do rounds.

I'll try some more stuff on this app on my cell, Im not a box maker so just tossing ideas out hopen someone that knows what they are doing slaps me upside the heads says this is how its done lol I seen a few cut sheet designs but they would require in trunk builds which I am trying to avoid..

2007 Chevy Equinox

Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS

Big 3

1 - ZV4 15" Rev 1

Archived