Site gets a ton of traffic so i can understand why some times it gets a bit slow.

Not quite sure if that is the problem but this place has so many people visiting it now it is pretty crazy.

Lotsa bassheads out in the world like the rest of us.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

its slow for me, but because there are so many adds to load constantly, it takes a min or so at least for my comp to stop thinking and its never trying to load content for the site its just trying to load the 30 different GIF adds that are constantly playing

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

its slow for me, but because there are so many adds to load constantly, it takes a min or so at least for my comp to stop thinking and its never trying to load content for the site its just trying to load the 30 different GIF adds that are constantly playing

Its not the adds making the site slow for you. They are all google adsense ads and dont slow anything down. Something else would be wrong with your computer is my guess.

The server was restarted a couple days ago and it was still slow, the issue was out of our control and was a huge internet outage tthat caused your computer to take longer routes to the server, and since the outtage it just made those longer routes even more congested and made them take even longer.

Seems to be a lot faster for me now, atleast here. A few other forums I'm active on, f150forum namely, is fairly sluggish, as is the steam servers.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

you are both correct, and slightly incorrect lol, yeah my computer definitely isnt 100% (its my work computer and they wont upgrade it because it still "works", even though our warranty/repair time frame is like 2 years past) so it in general doesnt have a lot of RAM or memory like newer computers, so it takes longer for anything to work, especially if i have more than one program open, which of course i need multiple running to do my job... but its also the adds and all the extra code i assume needs to be in place for them to pop up that causes this site along with some others in particular to take EXTRA long. im sure it doesnt cause any lag for nicer comps, but its definitely the add software are all the visual graphics that go along with it that causes my computer to suck extra dick lol. its really crazy how much add software is EVERYWHERE, on EVERYTHING, on the internet. before any videos, on the top of every site, down the sides, and all are somehow tied into the cookies on your computer in order to adjust the adds to make the potentially more geared towards "you" and making you click the bait. it definitely causes computers that arent designed for this amount of hardware to run slower in general, and seem crappier even though they might not be totally obsolete.

Untitled_zpstpru2im0.jpg

this is what is constantly keeping my computer "thinking" and not able to complete the load of the page for sometimes minutes.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Are you suggesting the internet is a thing?

I thought it was just a program inside the computer.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.