Second Skin Audio

bmxkid4

Hi i need help for a box design for the Soundqubed HDC3 10 inch. Here are the recommended specs for it.

HDC310 - 1.5 cube net with 17 sq inch port area per cube - tune between 36-41 hz

I am going to be putting it in a Subaru BRZ so trunk space is limited to about 13 inches height. I will be running 1200 RMS to it. If you guys could help me out that would be great!

Here is a suggestion, you need to make sure the suggested dims will work for you, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

hdc3.jpg

sa12pic_zpsfc97fc39.jpg

Here is a suggestion, you need to make sure the suggested dims will work for you, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

hdc310.jpg

sa12pic_zpsfc97fc39.jpg

So the MAX height is 13 but not sure if that would fit so it there a 12 inch height one you could do?

Archived