Stan. (Should i change his life?) (Bike "contraption" System upgrade - pics/video inside) EDIT NEW BIKE AND DIAMONDBOXX MOUNT PG 7

Can't help but smile man. awesome.

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Steve, in the time that I've known you have demonstrated over and over again that you'd give someone the shirt off your back if they needed it. You are one of a kind buddy.

You've done a really good thing here with Stan. Each of us can learn something from this. Man did this put a smile on my face!

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Love it, and he definitely does too!

I also enjoy his riding style; just whips it around and never looks either direction
I'm surprised he never got in a wreck when he had all that weight before, yet he may have

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

• 2 weeks later...