Stan. (Should i change his life?) (Bike "contraption" System upgrade - pics/video inside) EDIT NEW BIKE AND DIAMONDBOXX MOUNT PG 7

If it was me I'd do a full fiber glass enclosure because that thing has suck to ride with all that extra weight especially with where it's at.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If it was me I'd do a full fiber glass enclosure because that thing has suck to ride with all that extra weight especially with where it's at.

word.

ill use sunflash. :D

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

You're the man, Steve! I think it's pretty awesome that you want to help the guy out. Most people would just go up to him and start laughing at his set up, which would be pretty messed up for someone to do that. Oh and I second the fiberglass enclosure idea. Idk about bass wise, but I figure the dude would be happy with a couple weather resistant coaxials in a cool looking enclosure

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

That is very cool of you Steve. Definitely do it, or show him what to do. Maybe he's never seen proper work.

I love the SOTM but none of those winners seem, I don't want to say needy, but they're not rolling on a 10 speed with a one channel working dual amp.

Give him a copy of that magazine you were just in so he recognizes how truly lucky he is to have a bass benefactor!!!!!!!!

Very, very cool man!

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

Looking forward to whatever happens :)

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

He needs to get a demo of the hoe and the isf too.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Good of you to help him out a little, we all need a little bump.

My question is he a kid or a older guy & does he have a car.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

do it!

HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT

Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way

Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 

Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable

Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120mil
DSP: AudioControl DM 810

Project Build Log

Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.

Do it.

Bring him to the shop and teach him. Not only will you guys pimp his ride, but you might also find a way to "pimp his life" as well. Like if he had some sort of problem in his life that you or someone you know can help him with.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"