Stan. (Should i change his life?) (Bike "contraption" System upgrade - pics/video inside) EDIT NEW BIKE AND DIAMONDBOXX MOUNT PG 7

bike stolen in ...... :(

Good project and good on you for doing it steve. Maybe a "stealth" system might be a better idea next time though? Could build a helmet with speakers and a sub on it (i'm already doing that actually lol, using 4 aura 3" drivers and digging around for the sub yet) or... I dunno.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

This made me smile today! So amazing Steve, you can see that looks of gratitude on his face!

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

-"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever.

04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction)

4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~

Gutted pipes

96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi)

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis"

Bone Stock

Possibly going to stance it

Powerful stuff man, gave me chills. He will remember you doing this for him for the rest of his life. I pray one day I can be well off enough to help others like you just did.

And for the people worrying about it being stolen, I think the thought process is that because its the diamondboxx and its relatively compact, and its easily removable off the bike, he could just carry "the whole system" with him :)

His face says it all! Pure happiness! Great thing to do, Steve, great thing!
Hope he doesn't have problems with thieves...

Ok today is the day...i just finished giving him his new stuff. No video's for a few days because i am kinda busy and a few other video's will come before it. But regardless here are the pictures and a story to go with it.

Some of you might have spotted his bald rear tire. I was going to just get that fixed for him but his bike was in such bad shape and RIGGED UP like you wouldn't believe....so i didn't want to mess with it. At 10am this morning i went to a local bike shop to see what they had. I didn't want to go to Target or Walmart, i wanted to get him a real bike. I went to Patriot Bikes in Citrus Heights, Ca. Although it isn't crazy expensive, at least it is a little better quality. Also, he is 6'4" so i wanted to get him something he would fit on easily. They carry Giant brand bikes and the prices were fair....so that's what i did.

THAT IS SICK AS HELL! WELL DONE MATE!

bike stolen in ...... :(

Good project and good on you for doing it steve. Maybe a "stealth" system might be a better idea next time though? Could build a helmet with speakers and a sub on it (i'm already doing that actually lol, using 4 aura 3" drivers and digging around for the sub yet) or... I dunno.

"Stealth"? he likes a big box. If stealth was the goal then a set of headphones would be all he needs.

Helmet with speakers? that would be so goofy looking it would be worse than what he had to begin with LOL.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916