80prs tuning ?

Skax

Picked up a 80prs for my mustang and was wondering what you guys prefer on the settings and the max unclipped volume I'm running a fosgste p400.4 to 2 crescendo Pwx 6.5 and some tweets that were there when I got it

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

i set at 61, on the volume and never go to 62.

your slopes and cut off will be build dependant. I cut at 63hz, and up at sloped at18, on my mid low, up to 4k/24, tweets i run at 5k /24

Ill bet your nenedos will want a much higher cut off... but, dunno your build.

are you planning active or passive for the mids and highs?

With subwoofer level at 0, all signals on my are clean 62/62. But when it was in my explorer I was only good for 60/62. It would be best for you to utilize a proper tool to find out what is max clean for your application. If you turn the sub level up past 0, the max clean will decrease.

I like EQ set to flat, and I ran the auto T/A and made adjustments from there. I'm still messing with it though a few months later. It's a fun unit to play with in terms of different options to mess with to adjust your sound

Network or standard mode?

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

are you planning active or passive for the mids and highs?

With subwoofer level at 0, all signals on my are clean 62/62. But when it was in my explorer I was only good for 60/62. It would be best for you to utilize a proper tool to find out what is max clean for your application. If you turn the sub level up past 0, the max clean will decrease.

I like EQ set to flat, and I ran the auto T/A and made adjustments from there. I'm still messing with it though a few months later. It's a fun unit to play with in terms of different options to mess with to adjust your sound

Running passive for the mids and tweets how do you run auto ta as well?

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Mine was 61 out of 62 but usually run mine to 60. Crossovers our all dependent on speakers. I would contact manufacture and ask them. T/a I believe it's in settings somewhere. Eq start it flat and tweak from there.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Think I got it figured out honestly got the auto Eq ran and it's now in network mode

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived