Proud little moment

I know it's really not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but I was a little proud of my year in MECA. It was my first year as a member and my first year competing in any organization. I started out at a 147.9 @ the headrest and ended at a 151.0 @ the end of the season at the headrest. On the hottest day of the year it only did a 150.5 legal and second hottest day it did a 150.8. In the evening, it does anywhere from a 151-151.5 depending on HOW hot it is in the AZ nights.

This is the reason I'm posting this thread:

Screenshot_2015-10-18-22-27-09.png

Not only did I win my class in SPL for the year, I guess I won Park and Pound too. The other kind of cool thing is, I qualified for Nationals in Alabama(I didn't go) with the points I gathered throughout the year. I can't wait to get in the lanes next year with an even louder(hopefully) build.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

That's cool brother. Nice scores. I haven't competed Meca in like 5-6 years but I have heard it's changed drastically

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thanks Kyle. I know it's not 155s like everyone else but it was good enough to be the loudest in my class for most of the year and to gain the points to go to finals.

Maybe I can whisper in Roger Bridges's ear and see what the story is about those New 6 spoke Ti baskets for the 12s...

Maybe some 4" coils in my future ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived