Hello Readers

I have a problem about linking t2500 amps

First off i had a t1000-1bd powering two kicker subs.

Then i bought a t2500-1bd making a big step up in making power.

But by experiencing the difference that it made. I bought another t2500 near my home. Later i found out the second one i bought was a bdCP and did some research. i read somewhere that it isnt possible to link the bd and bdcp together. So with my impulsive behavior and craving for bass :P i bought another t2500 on ebay. Made sure it was a bdCP so i could use it with the new one i got earlier.

When it arrived at my place turns out i got a bd. :unknw: (Still in a discussion with the seller about it. On the pictures it clearly was a bdCP)​ ​

Now i have 2 t2500-1bd and 1 t2500-1bdCP.

I can link the two bd's together and have 5000 w RMS. Which is double the amount of what i have now.

But in my mind i am thinking about using all three of them each powering its own subwoofer. Considering the difference it made when i switched from t1000 to the t2500. :good:

Is there a way to use all three? by using the pass trough and set all of them single? or in some way i didn't think about?

Can i split the input signal to all three amps?

Edited by han2

Ok just making sure. You won't hurt anything using them all individually but you won't get the best performance either. I would work things out with the seller to get the right amp.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

why wouldn't i get the best performance? I was thinking about each amp putting out around 3000w rms. each powering their own sub. and the 3 subs all in separate chambers.

why wouldn't i get the best performance? I was thinking about each amp putting out around 3000w rms. each powering their own sub. and the 3 subs all in separate chambers.

if they are all in separate chambers go for it... no box rise issues across subs and each amp is on its own sub so no need for special tuning because it will be like running 3 systems in the same car..... just sounds like you will be needing one hell of an electrical system

the CP will outperform the BD all day....you can use the pass thru to run all three...and you have to set each amp separately...the CP does the same at 1 and 2 ohms while the BD doesn't...its all up to you if you want to run all three...personally I would either sell the 2 BDs and get another CP or sell that CP and get 1 more BD...just my .02 cents....

if they are all in separate chambers go for it... no box rise issues across subs and each amp is on its own sub so no need for special tuning because it will be like running 3 systems in the same car..... just sounds like you will be needing one hell of an electrical system

Upgraded my alternator to a mechman 370A and i'm going for two extra batteries Yellowtop 75ah. just hoping its enough.

according to the birthsheets they all play around 3000w rms @ 1 ohm

planning to wire every sub to 1 ohm each.

Will the CP still outperform the BD at 1 ohm if the values are almost equal?

But by setting each amp separately, means i can use the pass thru? no matter bd or bdcp?

the CP will outperform the BD all day....you can use the pass thru to run all three...and you have to set each amp separately...the CP does the same at 1 and 2 ohms while the BD doesn't...its all up to you if you want to run all three...personally I would either sell the 2 BDs and get another CP or sell that CP and get 1 more BD...just my .02 cents....

Edited by han2

It can be set close at 1ohm, but all other impedance a the CP will be far superior. It might not even be noticeable to the eat though, but you will have one sub doing more work than the other 2.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69