• 2 months later...

Was wondering what was going on with you. Whats your goal for having the engine situation done? Not soon enough? LOL

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 2 months later...

Pulled the motor out for a second time to do the core plugs haha.

Done some maintenance Soldered up woofer wiring. Previous owner put 15L bottles of water to reduce box volume which started leaking and got through the glue into the ported chamber so I had to seal it up. I fiber glassed over the brackets etc. I was surprised it plays nicer with a larger sealed chamber.

And she's been going good off road too. Lowered the tyre pressures and she floats over the soft sand like a boat hehe... Should get some body lift to stop the tyres from hitting the top of the wheel arches haha, it has no flex in her at all.

v5oRqRu.jpg

d4oUlkz.jpg

uFLu72a.jpg

Yay we have a second hair trick!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Loud bass, hot blond, whats not to love, lol

been a bit since you've posted, hows thing?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

22 hours ago, Karkov said:

Loud bass, hot blond, whats not to love, lol

been a bit since you've posted, hows thing?

Oh yeah I keep forgetting about this forum haha. A little issue with the alternator belt keep coming loose or stretching. I get a loud squeals under load and when the I accelerate (while playing bass around half volume and up). So when the voltage drops(as soon as it drops) and stays around 12.2-6v while playing full volume. On idle stays around 13v(after I turn volume down) then it climbs to 14.6 very slowly. Then I can drive off without it squealing.  So if im cruising down the street and crank the stereo the belt will squeal and wont stop for like 2minutes after I turn the volume down.

It bugs me but the charge rate is so much better now on idle anyway. And it charges much quicker when i'm driving.

These are the bolts I losen to tighten the belt.

WRKI72a.jpg

And this is how loose it gets straight away like after I put a load on the system eg. crank the stereo.

69fBtrD.jpg

Archived