New house, same equipment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c4BGKCdhUh4 . Hey all this is a recent bass vid from the new house just moved up here. Its the same equipment I've bumped for years but it still sounds great. Even though it sounds like shit in the vid it's clean and loud in person. Unfortunately just recently one of the 8" midbass stopped working so ill post another link when i get it fixed.

video comes up private brotha....

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

• 4 weeks later...

youtube.com/watch?v=YU6qhsz6HA8 fixed the midbass by jerry rigging an 8" sony home theater sub in place of the old blown sony 8".Headphones do way more justice to the amount of midbass the system puts out. I started out trying to distort my camera mic which barely worked then i got bored and decided to do a distance test. It rattles the whole house lol. Again headphones needed to fully understand the output. Regardless of distortion it's still loud and still clean in person.

Yes, they're all wired up. It sounds great. The black Onkyo runs the Sony towers with the 8" midbass on the main side at 100 wpc and the two sets of Aiwa's that are stacked on the remote side at 60 wpc with a switcher so I technically can have 1, 2, or all 3 sets on at once with two seperate amps to control volume. The silver Marantz is pushing the 2 12's at around 125 wpc at their impedence and the 10 with a Radio Shack 15 band a side eq as a makeshift crossover with any frequency above 60 hz muted. I cant run all three woofers at once unfortunately because the receiver is 31 years old and it creates an electronic pop almost like the subs are bottoming. Its very loud though and without all the mids and highs the db level from the bass kindof muffles them. Basically the marantz is a bass amp and the onkyo is the mids/high amp. Its quite a lot of complicated wiring, lol.

It doesn't clip, just noticing your quote. I'm poor and my bass amp is over 30 years old. It still rattles everything it just isn't as resilient as it was when i got it because of the demand and abuse i've put it through it just makes popping noises at lower frequencies nowadays with the 10 on. With it off and just the 12's running it sounds great. I'm a professional audio installer i just don't have the money for new shit, most of my equipment i have was either free or traded for other things. I got the marantz as a tip on a moving job. And my iq is 127 thank you

Archived